Business Development Representative
About Pair Team
Pair Team is on a mission to improve the wellbeing of underserved communities by connecting them to high-quality care.
Pair Team cares for the highest-need Medicaid recipients through a community-led, virtual care model. We take responsibility for the whole person by addressing not just clinical needs, but also health-related social needs such as housing instability and food access. We partner with local community-based organizations like shelters and safety net providers to coordinate care alongside our multidisciplinary care team to improve the wellbeing of underserved individuals and communities with Arc, our data driven community health platform.
- Trust: We consistently strive to earn the trust of our patients and their families, our network partners, and our teammates.
- Growth: We grow together – as a company and as individuals.
- Accountability: We act like owners and take pride in our work.
- Act beyond yourself: Our vision and impact goes beyond ourselves and so must our actions.
About the Opportunity
As a Business Development Representative, you'll be responsible for sourcing and outbounding new prospective partners across multiple territories. You will collaborate closely with our Network Directors and Net Team to generate leads, qualify prospects, set meetings, and yield new opportunities.
What You’ll Do:
- Build, source and curate a pipeline of qualified Network prospects (including Providers, Community Based Organizations, IPAs, county systems, and Medicaid plans) across multiple markets
- Outreach Network prospects to introduce Pair Team, establish rapport, and arrange high-intent pitch meetings for the Network Directors
- Maintain pipeline documentation in Hubspot
- Attend conferences and industry events to build relationships and introduce Pair Team to key audiences (as needed)
- Research new Network sources and channels of relationship development
- Consistently achieve targets to ensure revenue and growth objectives
What You’ll Need:
- 1-3 years of experience in sales or business development, ideally with some experience in growing new territories or markets and/or selling into CA healthcare providers
- Excellent organization skills to meet goals and deadlines
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills (both written and verbal)
- Thrive working with multiple systems and processes
- Extremely detailed oriented and enjoy multitasking
- Proven track record of hitting key metrics
- Demonstrated ability to thrive in a fast paced startup environment
Because We Value You:
- Competitive salary: $70,000 - $85,000 (depending on experience)
- Equity compensation package
- Flexible vacation policy – take the time you need to recharge
- Comprehensive health, vision & dental insurance
- Monthly $100 work from home expense stipend
- We provide the equipment needed for the role
- Opportunity for rapid career progression with plenty of room for personal growth!
Pair Team is an Equal Opportunity Employer. At Pair Team, we value diversity and strive to provide an inclusive environment for all applicants and employees. All applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), national origin, marital status, age, disability, political affiliation, military service, genetic information, or any other characteristic covered by federal, state, or local law.