Director, +Oscar Enterprise Sales
Hi, we're Oscar. We're hiring a Director of Enterprise Sales to join our +Oscar team.
Oscar is the first health insurance company built around a full stack technology platform and a focus on serving our members. We started Oscar in 2012 to create the kind of health insurance company we would want for ourselves—one that behaves like a doctor in the family.
About the role
The Director +Oscar Enterprise Sales prioritizes opportunities, develops effective strategies, and proactively drives revenue growth. The Director +Oscar Enterprise Sales is responsible for identifying and pursuing new business opportunities with an in-depth understanding of the healthcare landscape. The Director +Oscar Enterprise Sales understands the relevant business challenges facing the sectors they support, while positioning the key value proposition.
You will report to the VP & GM of +Oscar.
Oscar is a blended work culture where everyone, regardless of work type or location, feels connected to their teammates, our culture and our mission.
If you live within commutable distance to our New York City office ( in Hudson Square), our Tempe office (off the 101 at University Ave), or our Los Angeles office (in Marina Del Rey), you will be expected to come into the office at least two days each week. Otherwise, this is a remote / work-from-home role. You must reside in one of the following states: Arizona, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Iowa, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, Ohio, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Virginia, Washington, or Washington, D.C. Note, this list of states is subject to change. #LI-Remote
The base pay for this role is: $180,000 - $216,000 per year. You are also eligible for employee benefits, participation in Oscar's unlimited vacation program, company equity grants, and sales commission.
- Develop and implement a comprehensive sales strategy to meet and exceed revenue targets/goals.
- Provide valuable insight and perspective of market challenges/opportunities to better inform future product development and prioritization.
- Collaborate and communicate cross-functionally to effectively achieve strategic goals.
- Cultivate and nurture a trusted relationship with key prospects and centers of influence.
- Identify and effectively prioritize new business opportunities and relevant distribution channels.
- Stay informed about market trends, competitive landscape, and customer needs.
- Leverage data and market insights to optimize sales strategies and identify growth opportunities.
- Actively participate cross functionally to leverage and socialize key opportunities and risks.
- Compliance with all applicable laws and regulations.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 10+ years experience in sales or business development in healthcare technology.
- Experience in a high growth, fast paced entrepreneurial environment.
- Familiarity with key decision makers within healthcare organizations.
This is an authentic Oscar Health job opportunity. Learn more about how you can safeguard yourself from recruitment fraud here.
At Oscar, being an Equal Opportunity Employer means more than upholding discrimination-free hiring practices. It means that we cultivate an environment where people can be their most authentic selves and find both belonging and support. We're on a mission to change health care -- an experience made whole by our unique backgrounds and perspectives..
Final offer amounts, within the base pay set forth above, are determined by factors including your relevant skills, education, and experience.
Full-time employees are eligible for benefits including: medical, dental, and vision benefits, 11 paid holidays, paid sick time, paid parental leave, 401(k) plan participation, life and disability insurance, and paid wellness time and reimbursements.
Oscar applicants are considered solely based on their qualifications, without regard to applicant’s disability or need for accommodation. Any Oscar applicant who requires reasonable accommodations during the application process should contact the Oscar Benefits Team ([email protected]) to make the need for an accommodation known.