Bilingual NP/PA - Virtual Urgent Care (1099)
Hi, we're Oscar Medical Group. We’re hiring a Bilingual NP or PA to join our Virtual Urgent Care Team.
At Oscar Medical Group, we are refactoring healthcare. We want to help each of our members achieve their healthcare goals in a personalized way. To help us achieve that goal we are looking for innovative leaders who think big and push boundaries to refactor healthcare and the healthcare delivery system.
About the role:
We are looking for virtual care providers who can provide telemedicine services and are always looking to explore new ways we can provide virtual care. You will deliver patient care on Oscar’s platform(s) both through messaging and phone. As an Oscar Medical Group provider, you’ll re-imagine how we diagnose, treat and follow up with members virtually. You will work remotely, and work with our team to provide patient care. We’re building this program from the ground up, so you’ll be engaging with new products and tooling that we’re rolling out for the virtual care service lines.
Shift times available: 7am-12pm ET and from 6pm - 11pm ET on weekdays and/or any time on the weekend from 8am-11pm ET.
You will report into the Medical Director, Virtual Urgent Care.
This is a remote / work-from-home role. You must reside in one of the following states: Arizona, California, Colorado, Florida, Georgia, Nevada, New York, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Texas, or Virginia. Note, this list of states is subject to change. #LI-Remote
The base pay for this role is: $57 - $75 per hour.
- Provide medical care virtually (both by phone and message)
- Provide patient care according to Oscar Medical Group guidelines and policies
- Focus on efficiency and quality of care delivery
- Ensure patient access to VUC services
- Collaborate with MAs, RNs, and other providers across service lines (e.g. primary care and health assessments)
- DNP, FNP, ENP, or PA from accredited program
- Board Certification (NCCPA or AANP or ANCC)
- Spanish language fluency - read, write, & speak
- Licensed in CA, TX, AND GA
- 3+ years experience in urgent care, ER or outpatient family medicine practice.
- 2+ years of Telemedicine experience
- Licensed in other OMG states: AZ, CO, CT, GA, IA, IL, KS, MI, MO, NC, NJ, NY, OH, OK, PA, TN, VA
This is an authentic Oscar Health job opportunity. Learn more about how you can safeguard yourself from recruitment fraud here.
At Oscar, being an Equal Opportunity Employer means more than upholding discrimination-free hiring practices. It means that we cultivate an environment where people can be their most authentic selves and find both belonging and support. We're on a mission to change health care -- an experience made whole by our unique backgrounds and perspectives..
Final offer amounts, within the base pay set forth above, are determined by factors including your relevant skills, education, and experience.
Full-time employees are eligible for benefits including: medical, dental, and vision benefits, 11 paid holidays, paid sick time, paid parental leave, 401(k) plan participation, life and disability insurance, and paid wellness time and reimbursements.
Oscar applicants are considered solely based on their qualifications, without regard to applicant’s disability or need for accommodation. Any Oscar applicant who requires reasonable accommodations during the application process should contact the Oscar Benefits Team (email@example.com) to make the need for an accommodation known.
Something looks off?