Napa, CA, USA
Posted on Saturday, August 26, 2023
ONEHOPE is a Napa Valley winery built on hope and rooted in purpose. Our winery in Rutherford, CA is the physical manifestation of our vision. It's a place where we invite people to gather, find inspiration, and join us on our mission to share great wine and give hope to many. ONEHOPE Winery is designed by world-renowned architect Howard Backen. The winery explores consumer favorites from ONEHOPE's Reserve and Iconic collections featuring wines grown from the estate's onsite vineyards.We are looking for a Housekeeper with flexibility to serve at Estate8, our private residence on the property of our winery, and at the winery as needed. This role is responsible for executing day to day cleaning and preparation of guest suites, bathrooms, kitchen, common areas, and exterior spaces for guest visits at the property. The Housekeeper is responsible for ensuring that all guest rooms are stocked with appropriate amenities and maintaining and organizing all cleaning equipment. In addition, this role involves executing laundering of all household linens, supporting food prep for daily breakfast execution, light beverage and snacks for guests in the kitchen, and assisting with set up, execution, service, and clean up for all private residence dinners and events. The Housekeeper will also be required to report any damages and/or repairs needed on the property and manage the process of respective repairs if necessary. Responsibilities:
- Execute day to day cleaning and preparation of guest suites, bathrooms, kitchen, common areas, exterior spaces, etc. for guest visits at the property
- Ensure all guest rooms are stocked with appropriate amenities
- Responsible for maintenance & organization of all cleaning equipment
- Execute laundering of all household linens (bedding, towels, napkins etc.)
- Support food prep for daily breakfast execution, light beverage & snacks for guests in kitchen and misc. culinary support on a case by case basis
- Assist with set up, execution, service and clean up for all private residence dinners & events
- Report any damages and/or repairs needed on property, and in some instances manage the process of respective repairs
- Routine gathering of household garbage & recycling
- Assisting with setup & takedown of tastings & events in our tasting room.
- Assisting with regular cleaning & upkeep of our tasting room.
- The weekly schedule of this role is subject to change week to week, but will have a general schedule of working Thursday - Monday, with some night time shifts.
- This role is required to work a minimum of 40 hours per week, with opportunity for overtime on a case by case basis.
- Additional projects as assigned
- 2 years of luxury housekeeping experience
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred
- Ability to work on your feet for long periods (8+ hours)
- Knowledge of cleaning and sanitation products, techniques and methods
- Knowledge of cleaning sensitive materials
- Working knowledge of operating cleaning equipment
- Physical stamina and mobility including ability to reach, kneel and bend
- Ability to lift, push and pull required load (usually about 30lbs)
- Displays passion for hospitality
- Displays a passion for what you do and a drive to continuously improve
- A strong drive to complete tasks while being detail oriented
- Displays personal and corporate integrity
- Willingness to work nights and weekends
- A best in class team and company culture
- A fun, but very hard-working and dedicated environment
- Medical benefits from day one
- Company sponsored 401k
- Vacation time and paid holidays
- Resume (including months/years of employment for each position)
- Cover letter explaining:
- Why do you want to work at ONEHOPE and not somewhere else?
- Must already be authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis for any employer.
- This job is based in Napa, CA