Mid-Market Account Executive
Nylas is looking for driven individuals to continue building out our Mid-Market sales team. Mid-Market AEs will focus on closing business from companies in the 10 -1000 employee range. This role consists of working with and closing inbound leads, prospecting and closing outbound leads, and working cross functionally with our account management team to sell to our existing customer base.
What you’ll do:
- Manage multiple opportunities through the entire sales cycle.
- Research and engage with inbound leads to build your sales pipeline.
- Prospect and generate fresh outbound prospects to maintain a full sales pipeline.
- Create and deliver accurate sales forecasts.
- Perform product demos to prospective customers.
- Work towards an average sales cycle of 90 days.
- Work cross-functionally with our Customer Success, Account Management, and Sales Engineering teams to optimize sales and customer satisfaction.
What you’ll Bring:
- 1-2 years of closing B2B sales experience, preferably B2B SaaS Sales Experience
- Proven track record of hitting and exceeding quota goals
- Outbound sales and prospecting experience required
- Nylas Alumni Fund: after 3 years employment, Nylas will invest $20k into your seed round if you decide to start your own company
- Healthcare: 90% premium coverage for medical, dental and vision for you and your family
- Unlimited Paid Time Off (PTO): we take this very seriously as we care about the well-being of our employees
- 401k with 3% employer contribution
- Education Stipend: $1,000 USD annual education & development benefit
- Cell Phone: $50 USD per month stipend towards cell phone reimbursement
- Fully Paid Parental Leave: 12 weeks parental leave (maternity & paternity)
The estimated OTE pay range for this role is 90,000 USD - 120,000 USD + equity, perks, and benefits.
The total compensation for this role will be determined based on permissible, non-discriminatory factors such as skills, experience, and geographic location