Business Development Representative
What You’ll Do
Achieving and exceeding quota goals provided to you through:
- Outbound sales and daily prospecting
- Initiating contact with potential customers through cold-calling, emailing, and LinkedIn messaging
- Creating relationships with prospects to identify their potential needs and qualify their interest and viability to drive sales
- Facilitating introductions and discovery calls between Nylas Account Executives and prospective leads to build healthy top of funnel pipeline
- Documenting and maintaining daily/weekly activities and processes, while also achieving KPI’s
- Collaborating with account executives and managers to ensure the company’s goals and targets are met; this includes but is not limited to forecasting, identifying and building a healthy book of target accounts, and identifying net new opportunities
- Leveraging software tools such as Salesforce, Salesloft, LinkedIn, SalesNav, ZoomInfo, Gong, Nooks, Google Workspace, and Slack
What You'll Bring
- 1-2 years of experience in an outbound sales role
- Proven ability to hit quota goals
- Experience cold calling and outbounding to leads to generate meetings
- Experience prospecting to companies and generating quality meetings with all levels of employees from C-Level to managers to individual contributors
- Ability to research companies and communicate effectively verbally and in written form, developing creative and captivating outbound messaging
- Willingness to learn a complex technology and how to demonstrate that technology to prospective clients and describe key value points
- Strong networking skills is a plus!
- Nylas Alumni Fund: after 3 years employment, Nylas will invest $20k into your seed round if you decide to start your own company
- Healthcare: 90% premium coverage for medical, dental and vision for you and your family
- Unlimited Paid Time Off (PTO): we take this very seriously as we care about the well-being of our employees
- 401k with 3% employer contribution
- Education Stipend: $1,000 USD annual education & development benefit
- Cell Phone: $50 USD per month stipend towards cell phone reimbursement
- Fully Paid Parental Leave: 12 weeks parental leave (maternity & paternity)
The estimated OTE pay range for this role is 64000 USD - 75000 USD OTE + equity, perks, and benefits.
The total compensation for this role will be determined based on permissible, non-discriminatory factors such as skills, experience, and geographic location
Nylas is registered as an employer in many, but not all, states. If you are not located in or able to work from a state where Nylas is registered, you will not be eligible for employment. Visa sponsorship may not be available in certain remote locations.
Nylas is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. See also EEO is the Law.
Something looks off?