Sr. Product Marketing Manager
We are seeking a highly motivated and experienced Senior Product Marketing Manager who embodies our company's core values of Playful, Nurture, Trustworthy and Unstoppable. The successful candidate will be responsible for developing and executing product marketing strategies to drive revenue growth and market share. This role will involve collaborating with cross-functional teams, including product management, sales, and customer success, to ensure successful product launches and ongoing growth.
What You’ll Do
- Develop and execute product marketing programs to drive product adoption, revenue growth and market share.
- Create compelling messaging and positioning for Nylas products that differentiate them in the market.
- Work closely with the product management team to develop and launch new products and features, and continuously improve existing products.
- Work with the marketing team to develop and execute marketing campaigns, including webinars, email campaigns, advertisement and social media.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with key customers, industry analysts, and other influencers.
- Collaborate with the sales and customer success teams to develop effective sales enablement tools, including presentations, collateral and case studies.
- Develop and execute go-to-market strategies for new products and features, including target customer identification, value proposition development and launch planning.
- Conduct market research and analysis to identify market trends, customer needs, and competitive threats.
What You’ll Bring
At Nylas, we believe in creating a company culture that is driven by our values of Playful, Nurture, Trustworthy, and Unstoppable. As such, we require that Nylanauts embody these values and have a passion for product marketing that aligns with our company culture.
If you are a strategic thinker with a passion for driving growth and a track record of delivering results, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity.
- 8+ years of experience in working in sales and marketing, with at least 3 years of experience managing cross-functional programs.
- Proven track record of developing and executing successful product marketing strategies and messaging.
- You are technical: you understand what an API is, you are curious to learn how it works, what use cases can be achieved and you figure out the best way to show the benefits of the product.
- You are a strategic thinker: you bring a deep product knowledge and dig deep into the mind of your target buyer to deeply understand their needs.
- You are a storyteller: You are able to take technical concepts and convert them into a story that impresses your audience.
- You are playful and creative and this is shown on the way you bring creativity and levity to your work, and you approach challenges with a positive and enthusiastic attitude.
- You are unstoppable: You are able to analyze, plan and execute, while also iterating fast as the business needs
- You nurture and foster a supportive environment that encourages growth and development for all employees.
- You are trustworthy, transparent, and reliable, and you prioritize building trust with our customers, employees and partners.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience in the CPaaS, SaaS, UCaaS or CCaaS space
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Nylas Alumni Fund: after 3 years employment, Nylas will invest $20k into your seed round if you decide to start your own company
- Healthcare: 90% premium coverage for medical, dental and vision for you and your family
- Unlimited Paid Time Off (PTO): we take this very seriously as we care about the well-being of our employees
- RRSP with 3% employer contribution
- Education Stipend: $1,250 CAD annual education & development benefit
- Cell Phone: $60 CAD per month stipend towards cell phone reimbursement
- Fully Paid Parental Leave: 12 weeks parental leave (maternity & paternity)
Nylas is registered as an employer in many, but not all, states. If you are not located in or able to work from a state where Nylas is registered, you will not be eligible for employment. Visa sponsorship may not be available in certain remote locations.
Nylas is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. See also EEO is the Law.
The estimated base pay range for this role is 100000 CAD - 125000 CAD + equity, perks, and benefits.
The total compensation for this role will be determined based on permissible, non-discriminatory factors such as skills, experience, and geographic location
Something looks off?