Field Marketing Manager
Field Marketing Manager
Location: Remote/Hybrid (preference on West Coast based – San Diego, LA, Bay Area, Seattle, Portland)
Reports to: Head of Field Marketing
What we are looking for:
An experienced marketing manager to work directly with sales and channel partners on the development and execution of a variety of demand generation campaigns. This position reports into the Head of Field Marketing and will liaise closely with individual sales reps, and channel partners to help drive revenue growth. The Field Marketing Manager will coordinate between sales and marketing to establish campaign priorities, develop detailed plans, budget allocations, execute, and then track success via established KPIs.
Success is applying your experience, creativity, passion, planning and leadership to help grow Nile’s market share. You will be a strategic thinker and tactical executioner, who is able to execute on our campaigns, trade shows, events, and ultimately be responsible for achieving marketing targets.
What you’ll be doing:
- Responsible for delivering qualified leads and marketing sourced pipeline across assigned regions and segments, using all available tactics such as in-person and virtual events, ABM, and other digital marketing tactics.
- Working with the Head of Field Marketing as well as the sale organization, build out regional marketing plans. Plans include business objectives, key supporting marketing programs and timing, budget allocations, and success measures.
- Communicate planned programs based on regional and segment priority, continually gathering feedback on sales needs and opportunities to share with marketing, and other business functions.
- Works closely with cross functional business leaders to build, execute and amplify major marketing programs for the entire organization. Campaigns will include demand, engagement, and enablement programs. Ensure all demand gen activities are on-brand.
- Evaluation of strategic Account Based Marketing initiatives across Sales and Marketing to increase our relationships and build business with targeted accounts.
- Works closely with Digital team on creating on-brand event pages and content as well as related supporting email outreach.
- Be a champion for new approaches, models, and processes that optimize impact in regional brand awareness and demand generation.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience Required
- 3-5 years’ marketing experience working within a B2B technology organization
- Experience building and maintaining strong partnerships with sales leadership and other marketing stakeholder leadership teams
- Relevant experience driving channel marketing activities directly with partners including working with those partners to host events and bring excitement and engagement to our brand
- Strong analytical skills to track KPIs and drive measurable results
- Experience with marketing automation technology (HubSpot preferred), customer relationship management technology (Salesforce preferred)
- Strong Field event skills and experience
- Budget management skills
- Must be self - sufficient, ethical and trustworthy
- Clear business thinker. Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong skills in Office Suite (Google Suite, Microsoft Office 365)
- Excellent communicator
- Good project management skills
- Ability to travel up to 30%
Something looks off?