Sales & Business Development
New Orleans, LA, USA
Posted on Saturday, February 10, 2024
New Orleans, LA
About Nest Health
As featured in 60 Minutes, Business Insider, and The Times-Picayune, Nest Health, launched in New Orleans, LA, is a whole-family healthcare practice delivering convenient and compassionate in-home and virtual care to parents and their kids. We make healthcare easy for moms, dads, babies, kids, and teens living in the same home.
Nest was co-founded by Dr. Rebekah Gee, the former Secretary of Health for the State of Louisiana and the former CMO for Medicaid and the Title V program; and Rebecca Kavoussi, former Western US President at Landmark Health and former head of global clinical operations at Babylon Health. Dr. Gee was recently named on New Orleans City Business Power 50 list. Nest Health: Whole-Family Healthcare. Learn more about us at https://www.nesthealth.com/.
Employees will be afforded an opportunity to develop and drive their careers with this fast paced and innovative company while receiving competitive compensation, paid holidays, vacation, excellent medical health, vision and dental coverage; short-term and long-term disability coverage; and the ability to contribute to a 401K.
The Engagement Manager is responsible for both strategy and direct family outreach as we grow our organization. They will refine and execute Nest’s family outreach strategy and ensure that Nest’s initial market meets or exceeds targets to sign up eligible families and successfully engage them in care as the primary care provider (PCP) for the children and adults. The Engagement Manager will initially be responsible for direct member family outreach and scheduling using multiple modalities and will continue to grow a team of local Outreach Specialists in New Orleans and additional Louisiana cities. This role is an opportunity for an ambitious builder who is willing to roll up their sleeves as a path to career growth. This position offers opportunity for meaningful bonuses tied to individual and market productivity and performance.
What You’ll Do:
· Refine and improve Nest’s outreach strategy, tools and reporting to allow for real time monitoring and adjustment as Nest launches, grows and scales. Provide market-specific insights which will support best outcomes.
· Partner with the market VP/General Manager and other leaders on outreach and engagement successes and opportunities.
· Develop and refine scripting, messaging and conversation guides to improve the effectiveness of Nest outreach. Listen to and provide feedback on calls to improve scheduling and cancellation rates.
· Conduct outbound telephonic, email, text, and face to face outreach to eligible families to schedule their initial visits.
Help build, refine and leverage reporting and dashboards to meet activation targets, prioritize different outreach modalities (telephone, text, email, in-person) to members, and help Nest continually refine its outreach approaches and algorithms.
· Lead, manage, and grow a team of local outreach specialists. Have deep understanding of performance through reporting, audits, and observation and provide productive, timely feedback to support the team in reaching their targets.
· Build and cultivate relationships with community providers and agencies to help identify and engage eligible Nest families.
· Participate in relevant local community events to support brand awareness.
Identify and execute innovative activation strategies to get eligible families to select Nest as their family primary care provider.
· Monitor and adjust outreach productivity and performance relative to budget, develop and execute mitigation strategies.
May work flexible or extended hours to accomplish business goals.
Experience, Qualifications & Skills
● Bachelor’s Degree required
● 5+ years of related experience in a sales, direct marketing or customer service role with direct responsibility for assigned clients or accounts required; some of this experience must be in a healthcare environment
● Experience working in an incentive structure required
● Knowledge of the New Orleans community and ecosystem required
● Demonstrated successful people management experience highly preferred
● Proficient in the use of Excel, Word and PowerPoint required; Salesforce experience and Advanced Excel expertise preferred
● Proven success with time management and organizational skills
● Demonstrated ability to work independently to hit ambitious sales targets in an entrepreneurial environment with minimal supervision
● Demonstrated ability to multi-task and work in a dynamic environment
● Exceptional communication and project management skills
● Access to reliable transportation, a valid driver’s license. and personal auto insurance. (Mileage will be reimbursed)
Nest understands that job requirements sometimes exclude people who identify with historically marginalized groups from applying to jobs for which they are qualified. Even if you don’t meet 100% of the requirements listed, or if you achieved these requirements through unconventional channels, we encourage you to apply.
Travel & Physical Requirements
· This is an in-person role serving the New Orleans and eventually Baton Rouge areas.
· Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
Covid 19 Vaccination - Please Read:
As a healthcare organization, Nest Healthcare supports and encourages all employees to vaccinate against COVID-19. Nest Healthcare requires employees that work on a regular or ad hoc basis at a healthcare location where direct patient care is provided (e.g., hospital, clinic, providers office, client homes, or other public care locations) to be up to date with COVID-19 vaccination based on CDC guidance.
Nest Health celebrates the diversity of our patient population and seeks diversity on our team. We are an equal opportunity employer, indiscriminate of race, religion, ethnicity, national origin, citizenship, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or any other protected characteristic.