Quality Technician II (Night shift)
A career at Resilience is more than just a job – it’s an opportunity to change the future.
Resilience is a technology-focused biomanufacturing company that’s changing the way medicine is made. We’re building a sustainable network of high-tech, end-to-end manufacturing solutions to better withstand disruptive events, serve scientific discovery, and reach those in need.
For more information, please visit www.resilience.com
This position is responsible for all QA activities that directly support the execution of the process both within the Process Execution Team (PET) and in assigned areas outside of the PETs. These activities may include but are not limited to, the performance of AQL visual inspection, routine walk-throughs, on-the-floor support, and quality batch record on-the-floor review.
- Team Member in the Quality Assurance On-The-Floor
- Performs AQL visual inspection
- Completes training and maintains required qualifications for visual inspection(s)
- Ensure regular presence in operational areas and support personnel on quality matters
- Maintains a high level of understanding of relevant production processes and quality systems
- Routine walk-throughs of applicable production areas inspection readiness of the facility
- Routinely communicate findings and ensure issues are corrected promptly
- Ensures processes are executed according to batch records and procedures. Ensures any potential compliance issues identified during batch record review are corrected and clarified
- Provides constructive feedback to individuals executing batch records and communicates best practices to share with different areas of manufacturing
- Communicate clearly with cross-functional teams
- Supports QA processes including batch record review and quality issue escalation and resolution to maintain the flow of products and documents to meet site objectives
- Stays abreast of evolving regulatory compliance practices
- Night shift role working 6 pm-6 am with 2 days on, 2 days off, 3 days on, and 3 days off
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong ability and motivation to learn
- Previous experience in cGMP Quality Assurance
- High School Diploma or equivalent or Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree
- Multi-site / multi-functional experience
- 3 + years of experience in Quality Assurance
The items described here are representative of those that must be met successfully to perform the essential functions of this job.
Resilience is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, disability status, physical or mental disability, genetic information, or characteristic, or other non-job-related characteristics or other prohibited grounds specified in applicable federal, state, and local laws. Requests for reasonable accommodation can be made at any stage of the recruitment process.Resilience offers employees a robust total rewards program including equity, an annual cash bonus program, a 401(k) plan with a generous company match and our benefits package which is thoughtfully designed to support our employees with great healthcare (including medical, dental and vision), family building benefits, life and disability insurance, flexible time off, paid holidays, other paid leaves of absence, tuition reimbursement and support for caregiving needs. Our target base pay hiring range for this position is $21.50 - $28.50 per hour. Actual base pay is dependent upon a number of factors, including but not limited to, the candidate’s geographical location, relevant experience, qualifications, skills and knowledge. Excited about Resilience and the biomanufacturing revolution? We encourage you to apply and start a conversation with one of our recruiters.