Site Digital Head
A career at Resilience is more than just a job – it’s an opportunity to change the future.
Resilience is a technology-focused biomanufacturing company that’s changing the way medicine is made. We’re building a sustainable network of high-tech, end-to-end manufacturing solutions to better withstand disruptive events, serve scientific discovery, and reach those in need.
For more information, please visit www.resilience.com
The Site Digital Head is responsible for daily oversight of Digital operations and ensuring key SLA’s are met. You will be partnering with Global Digital teams to be responsible for the team that deploys, operates, maintains and supports IT infrastructure, applications, service delivery and executes on continuous improvement initiatives. While reporting into the Resilience Digital team at the network/central level, you will also be a business partner and serve on the Site Leadership Team with a dotted line to the Site Head, General Manager.
- Partner with global digital team to lead, manage, direct, and coordinate the activities of the site Digital Operations and Digital Infrastructure teams, and associated quality objectives of the business to meet corporate objectives.
- Improve site-based operations and procedures in alignment with Resilience digital strategy
- Partner and collaborate with site leadership to implement the Resilience Digital strategy across end user operations & helpdesk, manufacturing, labs, quality, and the Digital integration of the systems within plant.
- Build and nurture effective working relationships throughout the business to maximize inter-departmental synergy and collaboration.
- Set and execute tactical objectives for the site Digital Team to achieve company goals.
- Drive customer satisfaction by identifying and improving key operational metrics.
- Drive continuous improvement through standardization, process automation, and operational efficiencies.
- Execute and test site disaster recovery & business continuity plans.
- Create and continuously update site SOP’s to ensure accuracy.
- Know, apply, and contribute to the quality system and relevant regulations / standards.
- Develop and monitor the operating, capital, project budgets, and make periodic reforecasts as needed.
- Manage appropriate staffing of the IT department.
- Continuously strive to improve department and corporate processes.
- Ensure the Confidentiality, Integrity, and Availability of information in accordance with SLA’s.
- Develop innovative solutions to complex and abstract problems.
- Assist with implementation of corporate policies and procedures.
- Facilitate site inspections, audits, and incident response teams as needed.
- Biotech and/or pharmaceutical experience, especially in cGMP environments
- In-depth knowledge of manufacturing technologies and systems relevant to process automation and manufacturing (e.g. PLCs, PCS/DCS, SCADA, MES, ERP)
- Accountability/Responsibility of 24/7/365 mission critical services and IT teams in Manufacturing, Laboratory, and Quality realms.
- Proven track record of improving the end-to-end value chain and experience in a manufacturing environment
- Strong hands-on project and operations management
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple competing priorities and projects in a fast-paced environment with a proven track record for delivering results on large, cross functional, global projects
- Strong and demonstrated strategic thinking and critical thinking skills.
- Firm understanding of on-premise datacenter technologies, end-user computing, and cloud computing.
- Bachelor's degree in related field (Computer Science, Information System, or relevant Science degree) and 12+ years of Information System experience
- 5+ years of managerial experience directly managing people and/or leadership experience leading teams, projects, programs or directing the allocation of resources
- Builder mentality that seeks to produce innovation, agility, and velocity to support business-as-usual operations and new project implementation.
- Expertise in Automation, Data Integrity, Network Security Systems (implementation, network solutions, regulatory trends) and experience dealing with regulatory agencies
- Technical depth across Information and Operations Technology (IT/OT)
- Capability to lead teams that are accountable for process automation, manufacturing execution, building management, laboratory instruments, lab information management, maintenance management, data collection.
- Experienced in the delivery of projects using Agile/Scrum Methodology and ability to translate business requirements into Product Backlog for delivery
- Knowledge of system solutions in the following functional areas in a pharmaceutical or biotech organization: logistics, warehousing, inventory control, procurement and purchasing, process automation and manufacturing/lab execution systems
- Adaptability, ownership, teamwork, and decisiveness in rapidly changing/growing business environments
Resilience is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, disability status, physical or mental disability, genetic information, or characteristic, or other non-job-related characteristics or other prohibited grounds specified in applicable federal, state, and local laws. Requests for reasonable accommodation can be made at any stage of the recruitment process.Resilience offers employees a robust total rewards program including equity, an annual cash bonus program, a 401(k) plan with a generous company match and our benefits package which is thoughtfully designed to support our employees with great healthcare (including medical, dental and vision), family building benefits, life and disability insurance, flexible time off, paid holidays, other paid leaves of absence, tuition reimbursement and support for caregiving needs. Our target base pay hiring range for this position is $160,000.00 - $227,500.00 per year. Actual base pay is dependent upon a number of factors, including but not limited to, the candidate’s geographical location, relevant experience, qualifications, skills and knowledge. Excited about Resilience and the biomanufacturing revolution? We encourage you to apply and start a conversation with one of our recruiters.