SAP Senior Business Systems Analyst , Production/Operations
A career at Resilience is more than just a job – it’s an opportunity to change the future.
Resilience is a technology-focused biomanufacturing company that’s changing the way medicine is made. We’re building a sustainable network of high-tech, end-to-end manufacturing solutions to better withstand disruptive events, serve scientific discovery, and reach those in need.
For more information, please visit www.resilience.com
Position Summary & Responsibilities
• Serve as a system owner for assigned SAP business modules from requirements, facilitation, documentation, to execution of changes.
• Develop and document operational and technical processes, functions, and procedures involving assigned SAP business systems modules. Develop and deliver clear, concise, and effective end user training and associated training materials.
• Analyze and develop improvements to existing manual and computerized operational procedures involving business systems information processing. Work closely with business partners to fully understand user functionality, pain points, and areas of improvements within the application.
• Perform complex functional configuration, modification, and testing tasks involving assigned business systems modules; configure SAP solutions to facilitate system integration, enhanced functionality, and user-friendly interfaces.
• Determine how to integrate SAP programs to enhance business processes; customize existing programs and build new programs to a single SAP-integrated platform.
• Evaluate IT infrastructure and capabilities; facilitate cost-effective improvements.
• Serve as primary technical system support (of assigned business modules) to end users, maintaining a high-level of customer satisfaction. Troubleshoot, diagnose, and fix system issues for the system and end users as needed. Track and document CAPAs as required to meet compliance requirements.
• Facilitate and support the delivery of special projects and small enhancements; act as the Digital lead to coordinate all phases of projects associated with assigned modules.
• Collaborate with third-party system integrators (Sis) hired to help implement SAP and operation as the Resilience functional party to those efforts.
• Build and operate a GxP ERP validation approach in collaboration with Security, Digital/Cloud Operations, and Digital Quality to ensure the system is always in a state of control.
• SAP expertise in one or more SAP Business Modules (FI/CO; SD; MM/IM/WM; PP/PM)
• Demonstrated and comprehensive knowledge of end-to-end supply chain manufacturing (life sciences preferred)
• Demonstrated understanding of system development in cloud environments, including Software as a Service (SaaS), Platform as a Service (PaaS), Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS)
• High degree of comfort working with management and managing expectations in a fast paced, dynamic environment that comes with being part of a new product team.
• Professional oral and written communication, presenting to senior level audiences containing one or more decision maker (s).
Ability to travel onsite as needed. Availability to work east coast and international time zones.
• Bachelor’s degree
• 5+ years of SAP experience (architecting and delivering SAP ECC and/or S/4HANA solutions)
• Understanding of Life Sciences regulatory requirements (e.g., FDA, GxP); experience implementing SAP solutions with compliance considerations
This position may also include the following:
This role is primarily a Sedentary role This can include exerting up to 10 pounds of force to move objects.
All employees are expected to adhere to the Quality Management System established in the Quality Manual, Quality Policy, Standard Operating Procedures, cGMP, and any other applicable regulations and standards to duties within their role.
Resilience is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, disability status, physical or mental disability, genetic information, or characteristic, or other non-job-related characteristics or other prohibited grounds specified in applicable federal, state, and local laws. Requests for reasonable accommodation can be made at any stage of the recruitment process.Resilience offers employees a robust total rewards program including equity, an annual cash bonus program, a 401(k) plan with a generous company match and our benefits package which is thoughtfully designed to support our employees with great healthcare (including medical, dental and vision), family building benefits, life and disability insurance, flexible time off, paid holidays, other paid leaves of absence, tuition reimbursement and support for caregiving needs. Our target annualized base pay hiring range for this position is $70,000.00 - $92,500.00. Actual base pay is dependent upon a number of factors, including but not limited to, the candidate’s geographical location, relevant experience, qualifications, skills and knowledge. Excited about Resilience and the biomanufacturing revolution? We encourage you to apply and start a conversation with one of our recruiters.