Posted on Tuesday, April 13, 2021
We guide people through life-changing breakthroughs with the next-generation of science-backed treatments: psychedelic medicines.
Starting with ketamine therapy for anxiety and depression, our product dramatically improves client:
• Access: Costs 70% less and available 100% at-home
• Outcomes: Clinical efficacy 2x greater than antidepressants
• Experience: NPS > Amazon, Netflix, and Apple
Come craft the future of mental health & wellbeing — trailblazers and pioneers wanted. 🚀
Literally Transform Lives ✨
Mental healthcare is a public health crisis that’s getting worse, and legacy treatments aren’t getting the job done.
At Mindbloom, we alchemize medicine, software, and artful content to deliver powerful therapeutic experiences that actually work, at scale.
For our clients, Mindbloom isn’t a vitamin nor a painkiller. It’s a life-saver.
With Mission-Obsessed Teammates 🧘🏽♀️🧘♂️
It all starts with a team of stunning colleagues who care passionately about our clients, our mission, and each other.
We approach our work as an act of creative contribution back to the world. From clinicians to marketers to engineers, everyone at Mindbloom plays a critical role in guiding others through a journey of healing and personal transformation.
Our CEO is a 3x founder building world positive companies (1 exit, 1 category leader with $120M raised), our Medical and Science Directors are pioneers in the fields of ketamine therapy and psychedelic medicine, and we’re extremely well capitalized by top tier tech and healthcare investors.
We’re the first mover and leader in consumer psychedelic therapy, and we have aspirations to build a household brand and the largest, most transformational mental healthcare company in the world.
We believe the team you build is the company you build. At Mindbloom, you will have a massive impact. As an Integration Coach, you will be a pillar in our client’s journey to achieve positive transformational outcomes, contributing to our mission of transforming lives to transform the world.
Creating a More Conscious Company, Then World 🌎
If we succeed at Mindbloom, we will:
1. Accelerate the healthcare system’s adoption of psychedelic therapies
2. Make a dent in global human suffering
3. Expand humanity’s collective wisdom, compassion, and consciousness
Elevating worldwide consciousness starts with elevating our own. At Mindbloom, we’re creating a more conscious company culture from first principles. We’re zealous about radical responsibility, candor, wholeness, self-actualization, focus, and freedom (we’ve been remote-first from founding). Above-all, we put clients first.
If you’re extremely passionate about psychedelic therapies and fired up about doing the best work of your life while serving others, then let’s transform some lives together.
• Hold space for preparation and integration sessions via video call
• Help clients create accountability systems for new behaviors and practices that emerge
• Work as the liaison to our clinical team to answer medical questions and concerns
• Document significant client interactions
• Uphold a consistent rapid response time with your clients, responding to all texts within 6 hours during on times
• Contribute to the development and growth of our Integration Coach program
Sound Like You? 🎧
• Experience: You have a track record of successfully coaching clients and completed a program/training/certificate in a relevant field
• Extremely tech savvy: you can teach yourself systems and tools with little to no direction
• Thoughtful, compassionate, present and personable on text and video conference
• Capable of holding space for complex, challenging, and novel experiences with an open, unbiased and warm presence
• Extremely strong written and verbal communication.
• Mission-Obsessed: You have a deep personal connection to altered states of consciousness
• Remote-able: You excel in a remote-first, writing-based culture of freedom and responsibility
• Practice Intellectual Honesty: You seek and speak the truth directly and possess high courage and low ego
• Makes Exceptional Decisions: You use rigor, data, and speed to make intentional decisions
• Cultivates Wholeness: You bring your authentic self to work and practice positivity
• Focus: You practice deep work
• Compensation: competitive hourly rate
• Flexible schedule and ability to work remote
• Opportunity to be at the forefront of the psychedelic medicine and mental wellbeing movements, and to literally help transform lives
We are focused on building a diverse and inclusive workforce. If you’re excited about this role but do not meet 100% of the qualifications listed above, we encourage you to apply.
Mindbloom is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other basis forbidden under federal, state, or local law.