VFX Production Coordinator
Metaphysic is on a mission to build the future of hyperreal content.
From the Metaverse to Hollywood movies and innovative advertising, our AI technologies are helping creators move beyond the uncanny valley to generate hyperreal experiences and virtual identities that people love.
We're run by experienced Founders and backed by some of the top investors in the world. We’re only just getting started in defining the next generation of content creation. Join our fast-growing team and help bring our groundbreaking vision to life.
About The Role
We're looking for experienced VFX Production Coordinators to join the growing Metaphysic team working across a variety of high-profile film and entertainment projects producing cutting-edge hyperreal synthetic facial performances driven by AI. Synthetic media generated by AI is the future of entertainment and this role is a great opportunity to be on the bleeding edge of innovation within film, episodic, and the wider media and entertainment space. You will be a crucial link between our departments within our pipeline and help ensure consistency, delivery, and efficiency across a wide range of projects
What we are looking for:
- Coordinate and track all aspects of the VFX/AI production process from pre-production to post-production
- Maintain schedules for artists, production teams, and supervisors
- Manage and track assets, shots, and artist tasks
- Ensure that all deadlines are met and production goals are achieved
- Communicate with clients, vendors, and other production departments to ensure the smooth delivery of all elements
- Maintain a clear and concise log of all production activity
- Anticipate and troubleshoot potential problems and communicate solutions to the relevant parties
- Keep the VFX Producer and VFX Supervisor informed of any issues or delays that may affect the project schedule or budget
- Assist with the preparation of bid documents and schedules for new projects
- Collaborate with the VFX team to streamline the production pipeline and identify areas for improvement
- Manage and coordinate AI Research and Development tasks based on Company priorities driving innovation.
- Establish and maintain workflows and pipelines using AI and neural network technologies
As part of our team, you’ll enjoy:
- The hustle of a startup with the impact of a global business.
- Tremendous opportunity to join one of the best and fastest-growing AI companies in the world.
- Working with an extraordinary team of smart, creative, fun, and highly motivated people.
- You will join a fantastic culture, with a team that feels like family, highly supportive, collaborative, transparent, and passionate about our tech and mission.
- Flexible working hours, including remote working - this role is solely remote
- Latest computer equipment supplied for your home office
- Pension scheme
- Equity incentives for all new employees
- 25 days holiday entitlement
- Generous starting salary
Something looks off?