Metaphysic is on a mission to build the future of hyperreal content.
From the Metaverse to Hollywood movies and innovative advertising, our AI technologies are helping creators move beyond the uncanny valley to generate hyperreal experiences and virtual identities that people love.
We're run by experienced Founders and backed by some of the top investors in the world. We’re only just getting started in defining the next generation of content creation. Join our fast-growing team and help bring our groundbreaking vision to life.
About The Role
The AI artist at Metaphysic will be using a variety of neural networks to generate hyperreal content. It's important to have a solid understanding of ML hyperparameter tuning to achieve photoreal content.
Using our proprietary machine learning tools you will be able to achieve high-quality results. As part of this role, you will be collaborating heavily with your AI supervisors and compositing teams to generate the best results and integrate them seamlessly to produce hyperreal results. You will also be collaborating with Metaphysic developers to push the boundaries of the technology and tools.
What we are looking for:
- Extensive experience training ML models or running complex simulations to create hyperreal synthetic content
- Visual or a VFX background.
- Ability to nurture and balance datasets.
- Critical eye for detail, facial likeness, and performance.
- Ability to train multiple models at once and keep on top of their progress.
- Good team player and communicator.
- Experience working with ML Engineers and developers is a plus.
- Familiarity with using UNIX systems is a plus.
- Knowledge of NUKE or other composting software is a plus.
- Experience with Node Graphs-based applications is a plus
- Python/ML programming is a plus.
As part of our team, you’ll enjoy:
- The hustle of a startup with the impact of a global business.
- Tremendous opportunity to join one of the best and fastest-growing AI companies in the world.
- Working with an extraordinary team of smart, creative, fun, and highly motivated people.
- You will join a fantastic culture, with a team that feels like family, highly supportive, collaborative, transparent, and passionate about our tech and mission.
- Flexible working hours, including remote working - this role is solely remote
- Latest computer equipment supplied for your home office
- Pension scheme
- Equity incentives for all new employees
- 25 days holiday entitlement
- Generous starting salary
Something looks off?