Client Success Director (Jumbo)
- TIME 100 Most Influential Companies (2023)
- CNBC Disruptor 50 List (2022, 2023)
- Fast Company Most Innovative Companies (2020, 2023)
- Built In Best Places to Work (2023)
- Fortune Best Workplaces NY (2020, 2021, 2022, 2023)
- Great Place to Work certified (2020, 2021, 2022, 2023)
- Fast Company Best Workplaces for Innovators (2022)
- Built In LGBTQIA+ Advocacy Award (2022)
Maven is looking for a highly motivated and professional Client Success Director to join our Client Success team, with a specific focus on supporting jumbo employer accounts. The Client Success Director will be the main point of contact for several jumbo employer accounts (>20K eligible employees). This person will be on the front lines as a trusted advisor to our clients and a key consultative partner to our channel partnership teams. You will act as a strategic adviser, project manager and product expert to help our clients improve the benefits they reap from working with Maven’s products and services.
As Client Success Director at Maven, you will:
- Lead a portfolio of very large employer clients and be the face of Maven for all client-related needs (expected book of business capacity of 5-10 accounts)
- Maintain high level of client engagement, satisfaction and loyalty, as measured by high client satisfaction scores
- Collaborate with client leadership, broker and consultant partners, and other internal and external stakeholders to unlock additional business opportunities within your portfolio
- Serve as primary point of contact alongside Maven’s Client Delivery team to implement Maven for new accounts, collaborating with cross-functional teams including product, engineering, data and marketing
- Consult clients on ways to better support their working parents based on Maven’s industry expertise and program resources
- Convert clients into Maven advocates, leveraging their successes for references, case studies, blogs, etc.
- Manage client issues and escalations, collaborating with partner teams such as member support, operations, analytics, product, and sales as required
- Provide strategic analysis of member engagement performance and program metrics
- Own communications to meet mutually agreed upon goals including but not limited to quarterly business reviews, external client meetings/events and other project plans
- Serve as the voice of the client internally by bringing insights to enhance product development and program marketing efforts
We’re looking for you to bring:
- 8+ years of experience in account management or client services role in digital health, healthcare company, channel partnerships, benefits or SaaS companies
- Experience working with large employer clients (20,000+ employees) is required
- Passion for healthcare and influencing organizational change
- Track record of high client satisfaction ratings and proven renewal success
- Ability to develop and grow relationships with clients, including VP and C-level executives
- Strong interpersonal and verbal, written, and presentation skills, ability to communicate clearly and persuade, and influence internal and external stakeholders
- Strong leadership skills and effective problem-solving abilities, with capacity to expand and lead a growing team if needed
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks while holding yourself and others accountable for deadlines and deliverables
- Possess analytical skills and strategic thinking- you’re strong on both IQ and EQ
- Experience in working with the full lifecycle of customer success post sales (implementation, adoption, product training, renewals, upsells, and account management)
- Willingness to travel for key client meetings and participate occasionally in our NYC office for relationship building and key meetings (quarterly basis)
For candidates in NYC, CO, or CA, the base salary range for this role is $140,000 - $190,000 per year. You will also be entitled to receive stock options and benefits. Individual pay decisions are based on a number of factors, including qualifications for the role, experience level, and skillset.
At Maven we believe that a diverse set of backgrounds and experiences enrich our teams and allow us to achieve above and beyond our goals. If you do not have experience in all of the areas detailed above, we hope that you will share your unique background with us in your application and how it can be additive to our teams.
Benefits & Perks:
We are reimagining what a supportive workplace looks like, from the inside out. On top of standards such as employer-covered health, dental, and insurance plan options, and generous PTO, we offer an all-of-you, inclusive approach to benefits:
- Maven for Mavens: access to the full platform and specialists, including care for everything from mental health, reproductive health, family planning, pediatrics.
- Whole-self care through wellness partnerships
- Weekly breakfast, lunch, and get-togethers
- 16 weeks 100% paid parental leave, flexible time upon return, and $1.5K/mo for 2 months, new parent stipend (for Mavens who've been with us at least six months)
- Udemy, annual professional development stipend, and access to a personal career coach through Maven
- 401K matching for US-based employees (immediately vesting)
These benefits are applicable to Maven Clinic Co., US-based, full-time employees only. 1099/Contract Providers are ineligible for these benefits.