VP of Finance
At Latitud we are looking for our next VP of Finance. We are lookin for someone with at least 4 years of experience as Head of Finance, VP of Finance, CFO, preferably in startups.
Role and Responsibilities
- Drive accurate financial planning and forecast to support all finance and accounting functions. Develop financial best practices and standard procedures.
- Generate financial models and forecasts, create and monitor financial performance metrics, and provide insights and data for decision making across the business.
- Oversee the company's fiscal activities, including budgeting, reporting, and auditing. Establish budgets, identify cost drivers, and work with team leaders to manage spend.
- Oversee treasury activities, cash flow management, and AP/AR. Manage contracts and other financial commitments
- Drive quarterly close and reporting process; aid CEO to drive content for quarterly updates to the Board, future fundraising strategy and processes
- Partner with the CEO and leadership team to set ambitious short and long term financial goals and objectives. Implement strategies to support and deliver on these goals
- Research, model and advise the leadership team on pursuing new business and revenue opportunities
- Serve as a key contact for audits and reporting
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant discipline. MBA and CFA/CPA preferred
- 10+ years of experience in corporate finance, financial planning and analysis, financial consulting positions. Startup and rapid growth experience required
- Willing to roll up your sleeves and do whatever is necessary to help set the company up for financial success
- Comfortably transition between big picture, strategic thinking and tactical, day-to-day planning and execution
- Skilled at communicating complex information, both verbally and in writing. Comfortable interacting with employees at all levels, key stakeholders, and with investors
- Self starter with a "no task is too big or small" attitude
- Excited to join a startup and put in the hustle required to get things done
- Creative, decisive, and action-oriented in their problem-solving approach
- A true collaborator who acts with grace, humility, inclusiveness, and open-mindedness
- Can inspire a culture of innovation, execution, collaboration, accountability, and positivity
- Excited to both think strategically and get into the details
- Great mentor, able to listen, support, teach, and inspire while remaining coachable