Loop's mission is to simplify logistics payments. Loop is building modern economic infrastructure to enable frictionless payments for one of the world's largest industries – logistics. Shippers, carriers and 3pls that onboard to Loop eliminate painful billing and payment errors – resulting in spending 4% less and an 80% increase in back office productivity. Loop's new logistics payment platform won’t just change how people pay. It’s going to fundamentally move logistics forward.
Loop has a product-obsessed team that enjoys building core infrastructure that impacts everyone. Investors include Founders Fund, 8VC, Susa Ventures, Flexport, and 50 industry leading angel investors. The team is made up of talented individuals from technology companies like Uber, Google, Flexport, Meta, Intuit and Rakuten – as well as traditional logistics companies like CH Robinson.
About the Role
As a Technical Architect within the Customer Success function, you will support our clients in navigating the complexities of integrations, API interactions, and data exchanges as they transform digitally with Loop. You'll be a critical Customer Success onboarding team member with a strong technical background and expertise in development, solution architecture, and integrations.
- Facilitate technical onboarding, development, and execution, including, but not limited to:
- Coordinate activities with internal stakeholders to develop integration solutions and fill product gaps between a wide range of commercial and legacy client systems
- Technical deep dive – familiarity with TMS/FPA/WMS/YMS/ERP systems common in the freight industry
- Lead integrations between Loop and the client’s other external software systems (TMS/ERP/BI Tools)
- Develop custom solutions outside of Loop to support client requirements when required
- Identify product gaps and document requirements to be shared with internal teams
- Weekly status meetings – weekly calls with clients to review progress, obstacles, upcoming tasks, etc.
- Identifying and consulting with clients on business process transformation, optimization and best-practice initiatives, testing, training, managing go-live and system cutovers
- Post-Onboarding Success management and planning
- Responsible for multiple projects at once, with varying stages of implementation; must be highly organized with a strong sense of urgency to meet deadlines
- Owns technical requirements & joint milestones to drive time to value
- Identify bottlenecks in the onboarding process and work to improve via product and process
- Experience (3 - 5 years) in development, consulting, professional services, or customer engineering.
- Hands-on expertise in data transfer, integrations, and API utilization
- Ability to create custom solutions to integrate with APIs using IPaaS tools or other tools
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills can dive deep into technical discussions
- Translate concepts for business users identifying end-to-end requirements
- Strong presentation skills for effectively communicating both business-oriented solutions and advanced technical concepts.
- Track record of leading and executing technical projects, inspiring change across various levels of IT executives and organizations.
- Past collaboration with Sales, Success teams, Consultants, and System Integrators.
- Ability to travel up to 20%
- This is a hybrid role based in Chicago or San Francisco with the expectation to be in the office 3 days a week
Benefits & Perks
- $160 - 190K salary commensurate with experience, plus equity
- Premium Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance plans, premiums covered 100% for you
- 401k plan, FSA, Commuter benefits
- Unlimited PTO
- Generous professional development budget to feed your curiosity
- Physical and Mental fitness subsidies for yoga, meditation, gym, or ski membership