Loop is on a mission to streamline the movement of money between shippers, carriers, and brokers to unlock margin and increase liquidity in the supply chain.
Today, logistics payments are a big black box that unnecessarily drains thousands, if not millions, of dollars. Legacy services do not meet the market's needs. Transportation teams need a solution that unlocks insights from their complex datasets, rather than drowning them in manual workflows.
Loop harnesses AI expertise with deep logistics industry knowledge to deliver automated audits, streamlined resolutions, expedited payments, and, most importantly, actionable insights. All so that shippers and 3PLs can improve spend visibility, eliminate unnecessary costs, and optimize their transportation spend. Loop’s customers see a 4% reduction in costs and an 80% boost in back-office productivity.
Loop is a customer-obsessed company that sees the complexity in the supply chain as an opportunity, rather than a challenge. Our foundational AI capitalizes on the messiness in the system to maximize outcomes for our customers.
Investors include Founders Fund, 8VC, Susa Ventures, Flexport, and 50 industry-leading angel investors. Our team brings subject matter expertise and experience from companies like Uber, Google, Flexport, Meta, Samsara, Intuit, and Rakuten – as well as traditional logistics companies like CH Robinson.
About the Role
Loop is hiring an Office Manager in its new office at One Post in San Francisco to support the team as it grows. This role will work directly with all teams and will have a combination of ongoing responsibilities as well as strategic projects. This role will work cross functionally and on various projects to drive impact and effectiveness for Loop’s team.
- Maintain the SF office - including but not limited to technology, food/beverage offerings, space maintenance and upgrades and furnishing
- Facilitate all internal and external visitors including employees, prospective employees, clients and prospective clients, vendors, and building personnel
- Champion Loop’s values and build culture in the office through team-building events, meals and after hour events, and in-person activities
- Assist in hiring activities by facilitating onsite interviews, managing scheduling and prioritization of hiring and pipeline management alongside hiring managers
- Partner with Loop leadership on strategic projects including full team and subteam offsites, conferences and customer visits
- You have experience in an office manager, service or hospitality setting
- You have experience in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Communication is your superpower and you enjoy problem-solving
- You balance an eagerness to learn with the ability to execute
- You’re a team player and excited about the opportunity to be an early employee at a fast-paced, fast-growing company
- This is an onsite role in the San Francisco office
- Bachelor or equivalent degree preferred