Loop's mission is to simplify logistics payments. Loop is a connected finance platform to enable frictionless payments for one of the world's largest industries – logistics. Shippers, carriers and 3pls that onboard to Loop eliminate painful billing and payment errors – resulting in spending 4% less and an 80% increase in back office productivity. Loop's new logistics payment platform won’t just change how people pay. It’s going to fundamentally move logistics forward.
Loop has a product-obsessed team that enjoys building core infrastructure that impacts everyone. Investors include Index Ventures, Founders Fund, 8VC, Susa Ventures, Flexport, and 50 industry leading angel investors. The team is made up of talented individuals from technology companies like Uber, Google, Flexport, Intuit and Rakuten – as well as traditional logistics companies like CH Robinson.
Techcrunch article about Loop.
About the Role
Loop is hiring a business analyst to support the customer success team as it grows. This role will work directly with customer success, product operations, business operations and the sales team to build key reporting, validate Loop’s technology outputs, and support client demos. This role will work cross functionally and on various projects to drive impact and effectiveness of Loops technology.
- Build and maintain reporting and inputs that feed Loop’s automation and calculation engines using Excel, SQL, and other tools
- Validate and ensure accuracy of Loop system output with expected client output
- Partner with data science, customer success and business operations to proactively solve problems and ensure Loop is proactively built to scale
- Prepare, analyze, and summarize operational metrics and results for use by various key stakeholders
- Evaluate and support KPI development and tracking - partnering with the business to find efficiencies and drive improvements
- You have a college degree with a background in economics, finance, or business
- You have work experience in an analytical, consulting, data analyst or similar role
- You have advanced excel skills, SQL or other programming skills a plus
- You balance an eagerness to learn with the ability to execute
- You’re a team player and excited about the opportunity to be an early employee at a fast-paced, fast-growing company
- You have the ability to travel up to 20%
- This is a hybrid role based in Chicago or San Francisco with the expectation to be in the office
Benefits & Perks
- Premium Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance plans, premiums covered 100% for you
- 401k plan
- Unlimited PTO
- Generous professional development budget to feed your curiosity
- Physical and Mental fitness subsidies for yoga, meditation, gym, or ski membership
Something looks off?