Brand Designer (Contract)
Loop is growing our brand identity that will interact with millions in our pursuit to become the world's largest logistics payment network. We're looking for a Brand designer (Contract) to join the Design team and bring our initial brand identity to life. As a Brand Designer, you will give shape to the ways Loop shows up and interacts with the world through various touch-points, including client communications, marketing efforts, and events.
This is a highly collaborative role where you will partner closely with Sales and Product, with room to initiate projects that build awareness of the Loop brand and product benefits in engaging and novel ways. You will play an essential role in evolving the Loop brand and building corporate culture. You're a strong communicator and creates assets with a critical eye to the level of detail, polish, craft, and consistency in our overall output. The ideal candidate for this role is self-motivated, medium-agnostic, and loves a creative challenge.
This is a 4 month contract role with potential to convert to full-time.
What you'll do at Loop:
- See projects throughout the entire design process; from creative conception to production
- Craft engaging visuals and digital experiences in a fast-paced environment
- Collaborate with product design, and growth teams to concept campaigns, client communications, and feature launch announcements
- Design for a wide range of projects while ensure consistency of the Loop brand across many surfaces including our website and events
We'd love to hear from you if you have:
- Experience in fintech, SaaS, or logistics
- Excellence in typography, color, layout, and composition
- A strong portfolio showcasing brand experience across a range of mediums
- Embrace an iterative design process and receptive to feedback
- Able to work independently, drive multiple projects at a time, and iterate quickly
- Foster strong working relationships with team members and cross-functional partners
- Comfortable in your soft skills: listening, negotiating, and decision-making
Loop's mission is to simplify logistics payments. Loop is a connected finance platform to enable frictionless payments for one of the world's largest industries – logistics. Shippers, carriers and 3pls that onboard to Loop eliminate painful billing and payment errors – resulting in spending 4% less and an 80% increase in back office productivity. Loop's new logistics payment platform won’t just change how people pay. It’s going to fundamentally move logistics forward.
Loop has a product-obsessed team that enjoys building core infrastructure that impacts everyone. Investors include Index Ventures, Founders Fund, 8VC, Susa Ventures, Flexport, and 50 industry leading angel investors. The team is made up of talented individuals from technology companies like Uber, Google, Flexport, Intuit and Rakuten – as well as traditional logistics companies like CH Robinson.
Something looks off?