Join the team building the world’s largest B2B marketplace.
Knowde is transforming the $5 trillion chemical industry. Chemistry (chemicals, polymers & ingredients) are those raw materials used to create every human-made product on earth. Can’t wait for that foldable phone? Thank DuPont. Need baby wipes for your infant? Thank Lonza. Love those solar shingles that power your home? Thank Dow Chemical. Chemical, polymer and ingredient companies are the hidden innovators behind the end- products everyone relies on every day.
Knowde is building a rich, digital marketplace where R&D, marketing and procurement teams can search, find, compare, sample, quote and purchase chemistry from every producer on Earth — all in one place.
Knowde is your chance to join a hyper-growth focused & well-funded startup backed by Sequoia Capital, Bee Partners, Refactor Capital, Cantos & Knollwood Investments.
Knowde is in need of a QA engineer experienced in QA planning, manual and automation testing, reporting, and CI to join our team and deliver the WOW factor in design and execution.
- 2+ years of professional experience as a QA engineer in software development
- Knowledge and familiarity with QA methodologies, processes, and tools
- Experience writing detail-oriented test plans and test cases
- Strong experience in Web UI tests, manual testing, test organization, test execution and reporting
- Strong experience in API tests (Postman)
- Experience in JIRA, Sentry, Segment, FullStory, Browserstack, Figma, Mailtrap
- Understanding of CI/CD processes and tools
Good communication skillsHigh bar for quality and a phenomenal attention to detail
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships
- Skill in analysis, solid decision-making and problem-solving
- Knowledge of the basic principles, processes, phases and roles of application development methodologies
Angular, React, RoR, Cypress, TypeScript
JIRA, CircleCI, GitHub, GH Actions, Sentry, FullStory, Slack, BrowserStack, Segment, Postman, Figma, Mailtrap, DataDog