Senior Manager, Growth and Lifecycle Marketing
No Agency Submissions Accepted.
Onsite work in Sunnyvale, CA 2 days per week
About the Team:
The Marketing team creates and develops Illumio’s global brand, helps drive revenue, and enables the Sales team’s future success. We are building on our position as a Zero Trust Leader to help more organizations stop cyberattacks and ransomware from spreading into cyber disasters.
We are known in the industry for our category-building approach to solving customers’ problems and we achieve this by working together as a tight-knit team both within Marketing and across the company. Come join one of the most creative, innovative, and fun marketing teams. You will find new opportunities to do your best work and the freedom to set your own goals and define your path to success!
• Develop multi-channel lifecycle journey programs to drive sales opportunities and contribute to pipeline growth.
• In concert with performance and web marketing, develop, execute, and maintain a testing roadmap spanning creative, audience, and content types. Take a hypothesis-driven approach to A/B testing to isolate drivers and constantly iterate to improve performance.
• Develop and optimize nurture programs, maximizing the opportunities to engage, convert and retain customers.
• Identify OKR for lifecycle programs and continuously iterate on ways to improve them. You'll be responsible for reporting these metrics to the leadership team in tandem with the analytics team.
• Working within a team of digital marketing professionals and collaborating with other departments, like sales and content marketing, to develop and enhance strategies and build effective support programs, such as sales enablement.
•10+ years of experience in marketing, preferably in growth or lifecycle marketing specifically – B2B experience is a plus.
• An experimentation mindset and an ability to act and adapt based on what the data is telling you.
• A passion for crafting and optimizing the buyer's journey.
• Ability to understand the voice and perspectives of multiple personas and ICPs.
• Strong writing skills – ideally with a personality or desire to "stand out."
• Experience collaborating cross-functionally and the ability to juggle many priorities.
• Experience with MarTech and low code tools (i.e., Intercom, Marketo) preferred.
Illumio, the pioneer and market leader of Zero Trust segmentation, prevents breaches from becoming cyber disasters. Illumio protects critical applications and valuable digital assets with proven segmentation technology purpose-built for the Zero Trust security model. Illumio ransomware mitigation and segmentation solutions see risk, isolate attacks, and secure data across cloud-native apps, hybrid and multi-clouds, data centers, and endpoints, enabling the world’s leading organizations to strengthen their cyber resiliency and reduce risk.
Illumio believes that an environment of unique backgrounds, experiences, viewpoints, and individual contributions drives our success and makes us stronger together. We are dedicated to creating and maintaining a diverse culture and emphasizing inclusion and belonging.
$ 163,000.00 USD - $195,000.00 USD
The pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, location, experience, knowledge, skills, abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, or applicable laws.
At Illumio we offer a wide range of benefits to our eligible team members. Our benefit programs vary by location and can include Medical, Dental, Vision Coverage – Health and Dependent Savings Accounts – Life and Disability Programs – Paid Parental Leave – Voluntary Benefit Programs – Company Sponsored Wellness Program – Wellness Reimbursement Program - Retirement Savings – Equity Opportunities – Paid time off and Paid Holidays – Employee Incentive Program.#LI-CW1 #LI-HYBRID