Sales Operations Manager
HYBRID Role - Cambridge, MA or San Mateo, CA
The Ikigai platform unlocks the power of generative AI for tabular data. We enable business users to connect disparate data, leverage no-code AI/ML, and build enterprise-wide AI apps in just a few clicks. Ikigai is built on top of its three proprietary foundation blocks developed from years of MIT research - aiMatch, for data reconciliation, aiCast, for prediction, and aiPlan, for scenario planning and optimization. Our platform enables eXpert-in-The-Loop (XiTL) for model reinforcement learning and refinement, at scale.
Rooted in academia, Ikigai also offers unmatched educational support that upskills workforces and transforms organizations into AI-driven ones. Ikigai Academy has already trained over 6000 students from 90+ countries on topics like “No Code AI” and “Time Series Forecasting”.
We are currently seeking a Sales Operations Manager for our growing organization. The Ikigai Sales Operations Manager is a linchpin position on the Ikigai revenue team, assuring operational sanity in a fast-paced sales environment, while building infrastructure that enables the company to scale. The job is highly collaborative across all customer-facing teams and operates in close partnership with Marketing Operations, Commercial, Legal and Finance. The highest likelihood for success is in a team member who can work in person with our go-to-market team in either San Mateo, CA or Cambridge, MA. Light travel may be required (annual Sales Kickoff, potentially annual team off-sites).
- Manage commercial relationships and application administration of our sales tech stack (Salesforce, ZoomInfo, SalesLoft, etc). Maintenance and cleanup of databases may be required. Strong Salesforce skills are a must.
- Critical leadership of our revenue data reporting, analytics and insights. Good if you can run reports and dashboards, great if you can drive operational improvement based on the insights this data provides.
- Partner with Account Executives and Sales Leadership on deal mechanics (pricing, discounting and other negotiables).
- Assist in Sales Enablement – how is our sales and marketing data driving further clarity around target industries, personas, budgets and deal dynamics?
- Drive experimentation and iteration around sales processes including direct sales stages, partner deal management (deal registration), and renewal processes.
- Rabid and contagious enthusiasm for eradicating unnecessary friction is paramount
- 3+ years direct experience in Sales & Revenue Operations
- Expertise in sales tech stack administration (Salesforce, ZoomInfo, SalesLoft, etc)
- Experience in deal operations – pricing processes, order form generation, light commercial legal operations (NDAs etc)
- Ideal candidate has experience across direct sales, partner channel sales, self service commerce and renewal operations