Associate Solutions Architect
Hopscotch Primary Care
About Hopscotch Primary Care
At Hopscotch Primary Care, we believe great healthcare should be accessible to all people across all communities. Today, almost 20% of Americans live in a rural community, yet only 11% of physicians practice in those same communities. We are on a mission to transform healthcare in rural America. We provide high-quality primary care tailored to meet the needs of our patients through our robust care model and comprehensive care team, delivering care in our clinics, and across settings, and wrapping resources around the patients who need them most.
Our patients and the care teams who serve them sit at the center of everything we do at Hopscotch. Hopscotch Primary Care takes a team approach to serve patient needs and provide the best care possible. Our goal is to provide the care each of us would want for ourselves or for our family members, in the right setting, and at the right time.
Today, we are serving thousands of patients in our value-based care model and the number is growing every day. If you want to bring your experience, skill and passion to make a lasting impact in healthcare, we’d like to meet you.
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are looking for a Solutions Architect to join our Product team at a critical and exciting time for the company. In this position, you will play a pivotal role in shaping our product roadmap for Hopscotch and the overarching strategy and culture of the company. You will have an opportunity to own end-to-end execution of projects that directly impact the care delivery process. You will be part of a skilled, passionate, and collaborative team committed to working together to realize Hopscotch Primary Care’s ambitious and important vision.
Near-term focus areas for this role will include, but are not limited to:
- Actively contribute to and implement a product-centric technology roadmap, aiming to boost operational effectiveness and scalability in alignment with product goals.
- Utilize a deep understanding of technology/system solutions to recommend innovative, product-focused solutions, driven by thorough analysis and market insights.
- Collaborate across technology and stakeholder teams to co-design and implement strategic product initiatives, ensuring alignment with overall product and care model strategy.
- Serve as the subject matter expert on the information systems and software of our current, future and prospective care centers
- Develop documentation that will help:
- internal parties manage information systems to support day-to-day operations, develop reporting, and drive effectiveness and efficiency
- external parties deploy their out-of-the-box information and software systems
- Actively engage and oversee vendors to seamlessly integrate their solutions into the Hopscotch technology platform, ensuring these integrations support clinical and patient workflows and enhance the product experience.
- Lead design and execution of additional workflows with a focus on actionable intelligence to address care gaps and enhance patient engagement.
You would be a great fit for this position if you have:
- 3+ years of experience in a related field, such as engineering, computer science, or product management
- Demonstrated experience in building or leading development of software tools to address well-defined problems
- Knowledgeable about healthcare, preferably in the services/provider sector or the payer sector
- Results-driven and focus time/resources against the most important priorities
- Energized by building relationships and finding creative solutions to arrive at mutually beneficial outcomes
- Comfortable with ambiguity and bring a structured, proactive approach to get things done and execute
- Strategic and develop robust insights from data and analysis, with an ability to translate findings into action
- Articulate and succinct with communication about complex concepts, verbally and in writing, and use synthesized communications to drive results
Additional qualifications and experience include:
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, computer science or related fields preferred
- 3+ years of relevant project management, product or implementation experience within a healthcare setting preferred
- Prior experience managing athena or other EMR implementations
- Prior experience setting up enterprise-wide data architecture
- Proven track record demonstrating:
- deep commitment to continuous improvement and the ability to learn complex topics quickly
- detailed and complex program management skills
- strong communication skills, both written and verbal, as well as a great collaborative working style
- structured and critical thinking skills to solve problems and resolve issues
- successful vendor management, negotiation, and customer focus skills
From a cultural perspective, you are:
- Agile, yet thoughtful and can work effectively in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment
- Constantly seeking ways to simplify and improve how things are done, bringing a positive attitude to challenges
- Accountable, holding yourself and others to a high standard and seek to support and develop others
- Willing to roll up your sleeves to support the work required and collaborate effectively with people of all backgrounds
- Concise and articulate, drive towards clarity and deliver on your commitments
- Collaborative, assuming positive intentions
- Customer-focused, with a passion for serving patients and providers who make healthcare possible
At Hopscotch Primary Care, we embrace diversity, invest in a culture of inclusion and positivity and encourage all to apply to join our team. You will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.