Director, Performance Management
About Hopscotch Health
At Hopscotch Health, we believe great healthcare should be accessible to all people across all communities. Today, almost 20% of Americans live in a rural community, yet only 11% of physicians practice in those same communities. We are on a mission to transform healthcare in rural America. We provide high-quality primary care tailored to meet the needs of our patients through our robust care model and comprehensive care team, delivering care in our clinics, and across settings, and wrapping resources around the patients who need them most.
Our patients and the care teams who serve them sit at the center of everything we do at Hopscotch. Hopscotch Health takes a team approach to serve patient needs and provide the best care possible. Our goal is to provide the care each of us would want for ourselves or for our family members, in the right setting, and at the right time.
Today, we are serving thousands of patients in our value-based care model and the number is growing every day. If you want to bring your experience, skill and passion to make a lasting impact in healthcare, we’d like to meet you.
About the Role
The Director of Performance Management is a key partner to the local market clinical and operations leadership to ensure that our clinics deliver best in class patient outcomes and financial results. Their primary function is to identify opportunities and create calls to action to drive performance to truly a best-in-class level. They will work side by side with clinicians, care center managers, clinical team members as well as central team population health and clinical operations staff. This is a high visibility, high impact position that will provide a strong grounding in all aspects of our business model and position the candidate well for advancement in the organization to senior leadership positions. This role will report directly to the Head of Managed Care and Risk.
This position will require considerable time meeting with our clinic staff in Western NC. We will consider candidates based in Western North Carolina willing to travel within a several hour radius of Asheville or remote candidates willing to travel 75% of the time.
What You'll Do
- Work side by side with market leaders and care teams to ensure effective execution of the care model
- Accountability for key clinical performance metrics Including quality, utilization and financial measures
- Monitor key metrics and conduct deep dive analysis to Identify Issues/ opportunities early and get to root cause of deviations
- Work side by side with market operations, population health and clinical teams to develop action plans to address Issues/opportunities
- Ensure best practices identified, codified and shared among clinics
- Produce ROI estimates for investment requests and score emerging results as they develop
- Partner with central team to identify capabilities needed to advance the care model and improve results
- Other duties as assigned
- 5+ years of applicable experience in healthcare/population health/value based care
- Understanding of Medicare Advantage programs preferred but not required
- Bachelor's degree required
- Graduate degree preferred (MBA, MPH)
- Strong leadership skills and ability to Influence a wide range of stakeholders
- Analytical with strong data and financial background
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to synthesize data into calls for action
From a cultural perspective, you:
- Create a culture of excellence, by bringing your best and encouraging the same from those around you
- Put service to patients first and encourage the same of those around you
- Take ownership and accountability for your work and for delivering results for patients
- Assume the best in others and bring solutions to challenges with a focus on moving forward together
- Show an active commitment to the team by collaborating and communicating proactively
- Demonstrate a dedication to continuous improvement, in clinical and cultural settings
At Hopscotch Health, we embrace diversity, invest in a culture of inclusion and positivity and encourage all to apply to join our team. You will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.