Senior Manager, Marketplace Analytics
Honor exists to expand the world’s capacity to care.
We’re combining high tech with high-touch to deliver better home care for aging adults, better jobs for Care Professionals, and entirely new offerings to support the aging journey, at scale.
Founded in 2014, and now a Series E funded “Unicorn” valued at over $1B, Honor leads the world’s largest home care network with the most advanced care platform. Our August 2021 acquisition of Home Instead has created a global company that’s revolutionizing how society cares for older adults, their families, and Care Professionals.
The Honor Care Platform combines local care and the most advanced technology to bring the highest quality care to more aging adults.
Grow at Honor as part of a united team where everyone shows up authentically, shares ideas bravely, and solves complex problems!
About the Work:
Honor is seeking a skilled operator and analyst to join the Market Health team within the Care organization. As a Senior Manager, Market Analytics, you will play a pivotal role in understanding and shaping tactics for the world's largest technology-enabled homecare network. You will generate insights and create strategies to balance markets and fuel growth. The ideal candidate will be analytically driven with robust problem-solving skills, a keen business acumen, and the ability to influence a diverse range of individuals and internal teams.
- Own the analysis and processes to identify degradations, patterns, and opportunities across Honor Care Platform operated homecare markets.
- Develop and maintain a toolkit of repeatable and scalable systems and strategies to improve marketplace efficiency and customer experiences. Levers could include, but are not limited to, economics, recruiting approaches, workflow changes, Team performance or resourcing, or product changes.
- Collaborate cross functionally with Product, Care, Finance, and Data Science to drive solutions end-to-end from conceptualization to final product. Interpret results to draw detailed and actionable conclusions.
- Directly support senior leadership on a reporting framework to drive accountability against key initiatives and goals across the organization.
- Partner with Data teams to validate data accuracy and internal definitions while streamlining access to data for operational teams. Ensure data is well understood and effectively utilized
- Experience structuring analytics in a two-sided marketplace business (preferred).
- Proficiency in querying (eg. SQL), statistical analysis (eg. Python, R), and visualization (eg. Looker, Tableau) tools and languages.
- Ability to communicate complex insights and compelling narratives through writing, presentations, and conversation.
- Ability to be decisive and thrive in an unstructured and fast-paced environment.
- Biased towards action with a proven record of hustling operationalizing key initiatives.
- Demonstrates strong attention to detail and emphasis on data integrity.
- 7+ years of relevant business operations, strategy and/or analytics experience.
Our range reflects the hiring range for this position. We use national average to determine pay as we are a remote first company. Individual pay is based on a number of factors including qualifications, skills, experience, education, and training.
Base pay is just a part of our total rewards program. Honor offers equity and 401K with up to a 4% match. We provide medical, dental and vision coverage including zero cost plans for employees. Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability and Life Insurance are fully employer paid with a voluntary additional Life Insurance option. We offer a generous time off program, mental health benefits, wellness program, and discount program.
Honor is remote friendly! We're hiring across the U.S., with an entirely virtual interview and onboarding process. Most of our positions are remote/work from home and do not require permanent relocation. As conditions allow, we have office space for in-person collaboration in our San Francisco Bay Area, CA and Austin, TX hubs. If you're looking for a great job that offers you the opportunity to work from home, we'd love to talk to you.
This role doesn’t sound quite right? Send this application to a friend who may be a fit and check out our other available roles!
Honor is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age, disability, genetic information, political affiliation or belief.
Honor is an E-Verify company. For more information please review our Participation and your Right to Work