Assistant Store Manager, Nantucket
Hill House Home
New York, NY, USA
Posted on Thursday, May 18, 2023
Hill House is seeking an Assistant Store Manager to help lead the retail team of our store. This role will coach and develop a team of associates to provide a best-in-class shopping experience for our customers. The Assistant Store Manager will also be responsible for supporting the store’s daily operations including inventory management and reporting. This is a full-time position with a retail schedule (including weekends.)
- Ensure the team is providing best-in-class customer service to every person, every time
- Work in a fast-paced environment with fastidious attention to detail
- Develop, execute, and continuously improve back of house operations to make sure the store exceeds customer expectations
- Work cross-functionally with marketing, eCommerce, creative, and operations partners to address business goals and needs
- Support Store Manager with daily staffing plans, inventory management, and visual displays. Ensure that the store execution continually meets brand standards
- Retail management experience or service industry management background
- Passion for people development and customer experiences
- Self-motivated with exceptional communication and motivational attitude
- High degree of flexibility and initiative
- Embraces a culture of learning and advocacy
- Has lived experiences with people from different backgrounds and diverse teams
Hill House Home is a digital-first lifestyle brand that brings beauty and joy to every day rituals. Since launching with bedding in 2016, Hill House Home has extended its collections to offer bath, baby, accessories and apparel, including their widely beloved Nap Dress®. With its design-centric approach, Hill House Home offers impeccable quality, and timeless, feminine styles through quality products designed to enhance and celebrate life. Their specific aesthetic point-of-view and customer-led approach bring a fresh, accessible perspective to these time honored categories.
Hill House Home Inc. is committed to building a diverse team and fostering an inclusive culture and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We embrace and encourage our employees' differences in ethnicity, religion, national origin, gender, family status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, veteran status, disability, pregnancy, medical conditions, and other characteristics.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran and are unable or limited in your ability to use or access our website, you may request a reasonable accommodation to express interest in a specific opening. You can request reasonable accommodation by sending an email to email@example.com.
See more open positions at Hill House Home
Something looks off?