Based in Washington, D.C., Quorum is a fast-growing software company and is the leading provider of workflow software and information services for government affairs professionals across the corporations, non-profits, associations, and governmental end-markets. Quorum allows users to manage stakeholder engagement, launch grassroots advocacy campaigns, and track legislative activity at all levels of government, including federal, state and local.
Quorum provides mission-critical solutions to public affairs professionals for their work in Congress, all 50 state legislatures, major U.S. cities, the European Union, and 30+ countries around the globe. Quorum serves over 2,000 customers globally including over 50% of the Fortune 100, and has over 350 team members across the globe. The company recently acquired Capitol Canary, a market leader in grassroots advocacy software.
As the Quorum PAC Product Manager, you will be responsible for managing the product life cycle for Quorum’s PAC product. You will work closely with engineers, designers, product managers, and other internal and external stakeholders to build and execute on a product strategy for our Quorum PAC product. You will be responsible for building business cases, conducting user interviews, writing and delivering product requirements, compiling and analyzing key metrics, and collaborating with stakeholders to launch new features and products.
This role is an excellent opportunity to work on both sides of the business, directly engaging on sales strategies and go-to-market planning, as well as providing technical solutions and requirements to deliver new products to market.
What You’ll Do
- First Week: You will work closely with an onboarding mentor to learn about Quorum’s many products, users, and the public affairs world. You will start getting up to speed on our PAC customers and products, our business strategies, and our complete development function.
- First Month: You’ll conduct user interviews, market research, and gather information from internal stakeholders to understand product needs in launching a full-scale PAC product. You will have started to deliver detailed product requirements and be fully engaged in all PAC development team operations.
- First Six months: You’ll have delivered a clearly defined product strategy and roadmap to meet PAC business objectives and are executing towards those goals. You will have built strong relationships with key stakeholders and provide leadership around cross-functional go-to-market efforts.
- First year: With your leadership, the PAC development and go-to-market teams will have completed the key milestones for the PAC product in order to meet the organization’s broader business objectives.
- You have at least three years of full-time professional experience working as a product manager, preferably in the Public Affairs, Government Affairs, or adjacent industries and / or have experience working with compliance software.
- You have experience conducting user and market research, and are able to translate qualitative and quantitative data into a clearly defined product strategy and product requirements.
- You have exceptional communications skills and can effectively present information to a wide range of audiences, from software engineers, to internal stakeholders, to current and prospective customers.
- You have experience managing medium to large sized projects, defining key tasks and influencing teams to stay on schedule.
- You are excited about learning the structure of our engineering teams and immersing yourself in day-to-day interaction.
- You’re a highly-motivated and meticulous self-starter who wants to make valuable contributions to a team from day one. You’re excited about taking initiative and getting your hands dirty to expand your skills and suggesting solutions to challenging problems that require tradeoffs.
About the Product Team
- We’re a fast-growing team that is dedicated to improving our people, processes, and platform and putting our users first.
- The product team includes product management, project management, user experience, design, and user research. Product works to understand customer and market needs and to design and deliver world-class solutions that meet those needs
- We’re very close as a team and invest not only in each others’ skills and careers but also in building real relationships with one another: product development is a team sport and we believe that it’s better (and more fun) to work on a team of people that you know well and care about
Our Work Environment
- We are a remote-first team with flexible work options: work remotely or choose to come into our vibrant, sunlit space in our modern, open concept office in Washington DC.
- Our office building is located in the heart of downtown DC, easily accessible by metro, bus, and rideshares. It is also in close proximity to great restaurants, food trucks, shopping, and popular happy hour spots.
- Our team loves to spend time doing fun things outside of the office - both together and remote, which we call Quorum Fun events. Past Quorum Fun events have included apple picking, yoga, virtual art classes and wine tasting.
- Base Salary: $110,000 - $130,000 (commensurate with experience)
- Flexible Paid Time Off
- Paid Company holidays plus additional company-wide days off for team members to rest and recharge
- Four Day Weekends for President’s Day, Memorial Day, Fourth of July and Labor Day
- Invest in Yourself Days - one designated day per quarter is dedicated to your professional development!
- One-time Work from Home Stipend
- 401k match
- Choice of trans-inclusive medical, dental, and vision insurance plan options
- Virtual and in-person team events
- Bright sunlit open office concept with your own dedicated desk (if you want it)
- Inclusion & Diversity Affinity Groups to support belonging
- 12 weeks paid parental leave
We comply with all requirements for US government federal contractors issued by the OFCCP, IFR, and the terms of our government contracts.