Marketing Operations Associate
Based in Washington, D.C., Quorum is a fast-growing software company and is the leading provider of workflow software and information services for government affairs professionals across the corporations, non-profits, associations, and governmental end-markets. Quorum allows users to manage stakeholder engagement, launch grassroots advocacy campaigns, and track legislative activity at all levels of government, including federal, state and local.
Quorum provides mission-critical solutions to public affairs professionals for their work in Congress, all 50 state legislatures, major U.S. cities, the European Union, and 30+ countries around the globe. Quorum serves over 2,000 customers globally including over 50% of the Fortune 100, and has over 350 team members across the globe. The company recently acquired Capitol Canary, a market leader in grassroots advocacy software.
The Marketing Operations Associate will help generate demand for Quorum by building a strong system and data infrastructure. They will ensure smooth day-to-day operations by troubleshooting system issues, optimizing the tech stack, and through accurate list and building. They will use our website, Marketo, Salesforce, and other marketing tech to improve the efficiency of the Marketing department and prepare our team for significant growth.
What You’ll Do
- First Week: Learn Quorum’s marketing processes, tech stack, and how our current team interacts with all our tools. You’ll learn about all our software subscriptions, how they impact our ability to hit goals, and how they interact with one another.
- First Month: Become one of the go-to people for information about our marketing database. You’ll understand how to maintain data hygiene by deduping records across systems, identifying issues, and building improved processes to avoid duplicates. You will also be responsible for cleansing, enriching, and uploading lists from internal and external events and building smart lists on Marketo for accurate campaign targeting.
- First Six Months: Turn on a consistent flow of high-quality leads for our Business Development team by refining our existing lead routing system . You’ll use data analysis to create systematic rules that help Quorum identify the best leads in our system, and then build the processes that seamlessly hand these leads off to our Business Development team at the exact right moment. You will also build reports to help track paid campaigns and improve email metrics
- First Year: Build and implement a comprehensive marketing operations plan for 2024. Your work will help lay the foundation for Quorum’s growth as the Marketing department expands to accommodate our ambitious revenue goals.
- You have at least one year of experience working in B2B demand generation, or comparable experience driving conversion over the course of a multi-month acquisition funnel.
- You feel at home in the backend of marketing automation and sales software (ex. Marketo and Salesforce).
- You love pulling apart complex technical problems, diagnosing their root causes, and implementing a sustainable solution.
- You’re known for building systems that align people and help them exceed their goals. Marketing systems experience is preferred.
- You consider yourself to be relentlessly reliable—always completing high-caliber projects on schedule.
- You are an especially competitive candidate if your coworkers often ask you for advice around optimizing for email deliverability.
- You have honed your skills in examining quantitative data, drawing insightful conclusions from it, and reporting on it in an easily understandable and actionable way.
- You understand how websites work and how analytics can be configured to measure results online (nice to have).
- You have experience with ABM software (Demandbase), website analytics (Google Analytics) and chatbots (Qualified) is a plus (nice to have).
About the Marketing and Communications Team
- We’re a close-knit team of innovative, hardworking, and optimistic people who value responsibility, productive discourse, and personal growth.
- We work hard to deliberately develop our team member’s careers. We are voracious learners and will be your mentors, confidantes, and supporters.
- Our team is dedicated to building and growing a remarkable company. Working at Quorum is unique and particularly fulfilling because each team member’s work directly impacts the company’s success.
- We use testing to optimize how we do our jobs on a daily basis.
Our Work Environment
- We are a remote-first team with flexible work options: work remotely, or you may choose to come into our office in Belo Horizonte.
- Our team loves to spend time doing fun things outside of the office - both together and remote, which we call Quorum Fun events. Past Quorum Fun events have included apple picking, yoga, virtual art classes and wine tasting.
Do you want to learn what it's like to have a real impact at a fast-growing company that is changing the way the advocacy process works? If so, drop us a line. We'd love to talk to you!
- Base Salary: R$4,000 - $6,000 monthly (commensurate with experience)
- This position is eligible for an annual performance bonus
- Standard Brazil Holidays
- Monthly Work from Home Stipend
- Mental and Dental Care by SulAmérica
- Monthly Professional Development/Mental Health stipend
- Subscription to Alura learning platform
- Alelo Food Voucher
- Incompany English classes with a native speaker teacher
- Free Subscription to the Calm app
- Invest in Yourself Days - one day per quarter is dedicated to your professional development!
- Unlimited Paid Time Off
- Virtual and in-person team events
- Bright sunlit open office concept with your dedicated desk (if you want it)
- Inclusion & Diversity Affinity Groups to support belonging
- 12 weeks of paid parental leave
- CLT Working Contract.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Please submit your resume in English.
Quorum Is Working to Advance Pay Equity: What Does That Mean For You?
In an effort to continue to build a diverse and inclusive work environment that advances pay equity, Quorum has implemented a “No Negotiation” policy for base salary for new hires for roles that are currently staffed by three or more team members. This means that candidates for the Marketing Operations role cannot negotiate Quorum’s base salary offer.
Here’s our promise to you:
- We will not ask you what you are currently earning.
- We will consider years of relevant experience, relevant professional certifications/education, and performance expectations in setting what we believe is a competitive, fair base salary offer.
- We will be transparent about our compensation structure (see above) so that all candidates have equal access to compensation information and can make an informed decision about whether or not Quorum is the right workplace for them.
If you are interested in learning more about how negotiation impacts pay equity and/or why other start-ups have decided to implement a “No Negotiation” policy of some type, here are a few resources: Project Include, AAUW, Ministry for Women, Magoosh.
Note: Quorum does not endorse or verify any of the information provided in the resources on the impact of negotiation on pay equity. We provide these resources simply to increase awareness of a topic we believe is important for both employers and candidates to consider.
Something looks off?