Based in Washington, DC, Quorum is a fast-growing software company and is the leading provider of workflow software and information services for government affairs professionals across the corporations, non-profits, associations, and governmental end-markets. Quorum allows users to manage stakeholder engagement, launch grassroots advocacy campaigns, and track legislative activity at all levels of government, including federal, state and local.
Quorum provides mission-critical solutions to public affairs professionals for their work in Congress, all 50 state legislatures, major U.S. cities, the European Union, and 30+ countries around the globe. Quorum serves over 2,000 customers globally including over 50% of the Fortune 100, and has over 350 team members across the globe. The company recently acquired Capitol Canary, a market leader in grassroots advocacy software.
As a Salesforce Support Specialist, you will provide support to our clients and provide the guidance needed to effectively leverage the Salesforce platform. You will help our clients achieve success by helping to streamline their business processes, improving their customer relationships and driving growth/profitability.
What You’ll Do
- First Week: Learn about the support and professional services team structure and relevant processes.
- First Month: Develop a comprehensive understanding of our KnowWho Salesforce CRM packages and products.
- First Six Months - Year: Onboarding clients onto our Salesforce product and providing ongoing support, which includes guiding clients through the setup process, configuring Salesforce to meet their business needs, training clients on how to use the platform effectively, and troubleshooting any issues that arise.
- We’re a close-knit team of innovative, hardworking, and optimistic people who value responsibility, productive discourse, and personal growth
- We work hard to deliberately develop our team member’s careers. We are voracious learners and will be your mentors, confidantes, and supporters
- Our team is dedicated to building and growing a remarkable company. Working at Quorum is unique and particularly fulfilling because each team member’s work directly impacts the company’s success.
About the Customer Success Team
- We’re responsible for ensuring that clients have an amazing experience with Quorum
- We provide team and individual product demonstrations and trainings that promote best practices in the government affairs space
- We are dedicated to every user’s success and address challenges quickly and creatively
- We act as staunch advocates for our clients, including identifying and responding to diverse client use cases
- We take pride in developing personal relationships with our users and our team
- We regularly support one another to ensure the success of our team and our clients
- We're very close as a company—we work together, hang out together, and we value each others' ideas and input
Our Work Environment:
- We are a remote-first team with flexible work options: work remotely, or you may choose to come into our office in Belo Horizonte.
- Our team loves to spend time doing fun things outside of the office, which we call Quorum Fun events. Past Quorum Fun events have included apple picking, yoga, and wine tasting
If you'd like to have a big impact at a fast-growing company that is changing the way the advocacy process works, drop us a line. We'd love to talk to you!
Base Salary: R$4000,00 - R$9000,00 monthly (commensurate with experience). - Note that this is a CLT opportunity.
- Robust and competitive benefits package fully paid by the company
- Health and Dental insurance
- Flexible food stamp
- Work from home allowance
- English tutoring
- All the Alura Courses available for all the employees!
- Mental Health Incentive
- Flexible working hours
- A highly accountable culture with coaching and development to support personal and professional growth
- Teambuilding activities and lots of collaboration
- An opportunity to meet and interact with leaders from government, organizations, and technology
IMPORTANT NOTE: Please submit your resume in English.
Quorum Is Working to Advance Pay Equity: What Does That Mean For You?
In an effort to continue to build a diverse and inclusive work environment that advances pay equity, Quorum has implemented a “No Negotiation” policy for base salary for new hires for roles that are currently staffed by three or more team members. This means that candidates for the Account Executive role cannot negotiate Quorum’s base salary offer.
Here’s our promise to you:
- We will not ask you what you are currently earning.
- We will consider years of relevant experience, relevant professional certifications/education, and performance expectations in setting what we believe is a competitive, fair base salary offer.
- We will be transparent about our compensation structure (see above) so that all candidates have equal access to compensation information and can make an informed decision about whether or not Quorum is the right workplace for them.
If you are interested in learning more about how negotiation impacts pay equity and/or why other start-ups have decided to implement a “No Negotiation” policy of some type, here are a few resources: Project Include, AAUW, Ministry for Women, Magoosh.
Note: Quorum does not endorse or verify any of the information provided in the resources on the impact of negotiation on pay equity. We provide these resources simply to increase awareness of a topic we believe is important for both employers and candidates to consider.
Something looks off?