Genomic Prediction is a genetic testing company located in North Brunswick, NJ. Our mission is to provide advanced genomic tests that improve in vitro fertilization (IVF) health outcomes. We offer a cost-effective means of evaluating genetic risk due to chromosomal abnormalities, single-gene mutations, and polygenic diseases through our innovative and superior methodology for genetic testing of human embryos.
This is a full-time on-site role for a Laboratory Technician at Genomic Prediction. The Laboratory Technician will be responsible for performing laboratory tests and procedures, documenting results, and maintaining quality control. This position requires some weekend work. Attention to detail is paramount. The role also has opportunities for growth in clinical laboratory roles as well as research and advanced education.
- Receiving, storing and processing samples
- Accession samples as they are received and store under proper conditions until processing starts
- Perform inventory, receive and store laboratory supplies
- Follow all laboratory SOPs, checklists and manufacturer manual
- Clean and maintain laboratory equipment
- Maintain compliance with all HIPAA and OSHA regulations
- Laboratory Skills and Laboratory Equipment experience
- Quality Control and Analytical Skills
- Experience as a Laboratory Technician
- Bachelor's degree in Biology, Genetics, Chemistry, Biotechnology or related field
- Attention to detail and ability to work independently
- Experience with molecular biology techniques and laboratory automation a plus
- Knowledge of IVF procedures and embryonic development a plus