Lead Product Manager
Fieldguide powers the most complex risk audits performed by top accounting and advisory firms. With Fieldguide, firms save thousands of hours per year, transforming the operations of their practices and modernizing the experiences of their clients.
We’re looking for a Lead Product Manager who will play an essential role in shaping Fieldguide’s product strategy. This person will report to Fieldguide’s CTO and partner with stakeholders across the organization as we tackle the massive, archaic audit and advisory industry.
The following should describe you:
You want to join a scaling startup: We're a young company, but we've found strong demand for our products and are growing quickly. We've landed numerous top audit and advisory firms as customers, displaced entrenched legacy technology, and have high demand for our products.
You have prior experience in a senior or lead product role: You’ll own large portions of our product strategy, help shape our overall product vision, and play a key role in shaping our product processes and team as we grow.
You're obsessed with data: You should have experience using data to drive decisions, crafting features that are backed by large data sets, and driving key metrics for product initiatives.
You want to help shape the team and company’s culture: Our goals are lofty, we work hard, and we want to transform an industry. More importantly, we also work sustainably. We place a premium on building an inclusive, high EQ, high feedback, and safe company that celebrates individuals of all backgrounds.
- Own product strategy, roadmaps, and metrics for the collaboration areas of Fieldguide’s product, while also contributing to Fieldguide’s overall product vision
- Be extremely customer centric. Understand customer needs, then define and ship zero-to-one features and enhance and scale one-to-n features
- Partner with engineering and product design leads to iteratively ship features using agile processes
- Partner with cross-functional teams including customer success, sales, and marketing to gather feedback, communicate product strategy, and drive the introduction and adoption of product features
- Implement, refine, and scale product management best practices
- Contribute to Fieldguide’s product culture, assisting with hiring and team development
- Bring first principles thinking and a focus on continuous improvement to all aspects of your work
- 5+ years of overall product management experience, much of that focused on B2B SaaS products
- 3+ years in a senior or lead product role that involved a mix of strategy, roadmapping, feature definition, and driving key metrics
- Experience with customer research, aggregating data, synthesizing feedback, and communicating product insights and strategy to a variety of stakeholders including executives, go-to-market teams, and engineers
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills with a track record of cross-functional collaboration
- Experience contributing to the culture and processes of a young product organization.
Fieldguide is establishing the State of Trust for global commerce. We aim to make security and compliance a business enabler for every organization. Through our network of the most efficient professionals, all powered by Fieldguide, companies are able to secure their businesses and establish customer trust like never before.
We’re based in San Francisco, CA, but built as a remote-first company that enables you to do your best work from anywhere. We're backed by top investors including 8VC, Floodgate, Y Combinator, and many more.
At Fieldguide, we are committed to building a diverse and inclusive company that celebrates individuals of all backgrounds. We’re an equal opportunity employer and encourage all applicants.