Customer Success Manager
We’re an early-stage, well-funded startup team with a proven track record of shipping open-source software with global adoption. We put a premium on respectful, clear, and complete communication and expect each other to be creative, curious, effective, and empathetic. Dagster is designed for data platform engineers, data engineers, and full-stack data scientists. Building a data platform with Dagster makes your stakeholders more independent and your systems more robust. Developing data pipelines with Dagster makes testing easier and deploying faster.
About the role
As one of the founding members of our Customer Success Team at Elementl, you’ll help us grow the deepen relationships with current customers and find opportunities for expansion. This is an important role for our growing team and will provide you with the opportunity to make a meaningful impact.
This is a full-time, competitively paid position with benefits. We are a distributed team with offices in Philadelphia, San Francisco, and Minneapolis. We have team members all over the U.S. and we are hiring fully remote candidates in the U.S. Every employee is provided a remote work stipend to cover the cost of home office equipment and anything else that makes your remote work location comfortable, productive, or successful. And if you’d rather not work from home, we’ll cover the cost of a coworking or office space if you’re fully remote.
- Onboarding new customers and ensuring a positive initial experience with the product
- Providing ongoing support to customers through various channels to ensure their success with the product
- Analyzing customer data and metrics to identify trends and proactively address issues before they become problems
- Collaborating with sales and product teams to identify upsell and cross-sell opportunities, and to communicate customer feedback for product improvement.
Nobody checks every box, and we're looking for someone excited to join the team.
- 3-5 years experience in a customer success or account management role, preferably within the SaaS industry
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, with the ability to effectively communicate technical information to non-technical stakeholders
- Strong analytical skills and ability to use data to identify trends and drive decision-making
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and work effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Experience working with cross-functional teams, including sales, product, and customer support
- Experience building and improving on existing processes
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to build relationships with customers and key stakeholders
- Passion for delivering exceptional customer experiences and driving customer success
- Familiarity with dev tools, development processes, and/or software development workflows is a plus.
You belong here
We are committed to building an inclusive team and an open source community where no one feels out of place. We know that teams with diverse backgrounds state their assumptions more explicitly, think more rigorously, and build better software. Plus it's more fun and interesting to work with a wide variety of perspectives.
You should apply to work at Elementl if you want to work in, and help to build and strengthen, a high-performing software development environment where people of all backgrounds are welcome.
The estimated OTE for this role is $120K-160K.
- ℹ️ Learn more about Dagster
- ▶️ Watch the 10 min Dagster Overview
- ▶️ Hear from some members of our team
- ▶️ Hear from some of our users
No recruiters please.
Something looks off?