Edia is a fast-growing startup founded by top engineers from Facebook, Uber, Google, and Venmo that aims to radically improve the process of K-12 education. Over the last three years, Edia has built a world-class product for secondary math (6th grade - Calculus BC) and partnered with the largest school districts in the country.
This is a full-time remote role for an Account Executive. In this role, you will have the opportunity to make an enormous impact on improving math outcomes at the largest school districts in the nation. You will build strong relationships with key leaders at these districts and own all opportunities from qualification to close.
- Lead our outbound prospecting efforts at the largest school districts in your territory (200+ accounts)
- Partner with our SDR team to enhance these prospecting efforts
- Own all strategic outreach efforts in your territory including conferences and events
- Close deals collectively worth $1,500,000 each year
- Passionate about math education - To succeed in this role, you will need to believe in Edia and what we’re trying to accomplish. Your excitement for our product and mission should be contagious
- Full deal ownership - You have experience closing large, complex deals involving multiple teams and decision makers. You approach these with a problem-solving mentality.
- Organized - You will own all prospecting and related strategies to get in touch with and qualify opportunities.
- Great listener - you take genuine interest in people. You listen closely and ask great questions.
- Energetic - we have a lot of work ahead of us and will need to make progress every day. Your drive will be instrumental in moving things forward.