Manager, Sales Development
Dealpath is looking for a Manager, Sales Development to join our sales team based in our New York City office. You’ll be responsible for managing a team of Business Development Representatives (BDRs) that are responsible for developing and qualifying revenue opportunities within their assigned territory. BDRs generate new business opportunities to fuel the lead generation pipelines by conducting strategic research and cold calling. You will play a key role as you lead/manage this highly visible and motivated team that achieves individual, team and organizational quotas.
We welcome candidates passionate about working from our New York City office 4 days a week.
You’re excited about this opportunity because you’ll:
- Lead a team of high-performing BDRs by defining and operationalizing an effective sales pipeline strategy that drives company growth.
- Identify the effectiveness of the team's performance by capturing sales funnel performance and make data-driven decisions to respond to underperforming areas.
- Be an effective people manager who will regularly review the team's performance and mentor BDRs to grow into effective sellers.
- Work closely with Go-to-Market teams including: Business Development, Marketing, Sales, and Sales Operations to continuously improve our new customer prospecting strategies.
- Create and implement incentive plans to motivate BDRs and drive team performance toward company objectives.
- Maintain best practices in outbound prospecting and ensure all BDRs are providing accurate activity updates on SFDC.
- Provide consistent visibility and insights into sales development activities, hand-off, dispositions, and outcomes by territory, team, and individual.
- Provide regular reports to senior sales leaders about team performance, progress towards quarterly OKR attainment.
- Manage the function towards achieving quarterly, and yearly ORKs.
We’re excited that you:
- Prior management experience leading a Sales Development team at a fast-growing enterprise SaaS company.
- Strong people manager who can translate sales data into actionable tasks for the BDR team to execute on.
- Implement, improve and standardize key sales processes for driving consistent and repeatable motions that predictably drive revenue growth.
- Metrics-driven, with an analytical approach to solving business problems.
- Strong knowledge of sales processes, sales tech stack, and reporting.
- Highly motivated and disciplined self-starter with excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Are familiar with B2B enterprise sales qualification methodologies such as MEDDPICC.
- 3+ years of experience leading SDR/BDR/ARD teams at enterprise SaaS companies.
- Minimum of 5+ years of industry experience within a sales capacity, preferably at a high growth tech company.
- Proven track record of recruiting, developing and promoting sales reps on growing teams with aggressive sales goals.
- Taking an analytics and metrics driven approach to solving business problems.
- Experience utilizing Salesforce to drive reporting within a sales organization.
- Hands on leader that has a history of removing bottlenecks and driving efficiency in the sales process.
- Strong process for outbound and inbound efficiencies to drive up funnel pipeline programs.
- Familiarity with MEDDPICC.
The Perks & Culture:
- 100% company paid individual medical, dental, & vision insurance coverage
- Flexible Spending Account
- Paid Parental Leave
- Company sponsored commuter benefits
- Flexible time off policy
- Hybrid work policy
- Monthly wellness reimbursement
- The estimated pay range for New York candidates for this position is $175,000 - $200,000 total comp.
- This position is also eligible for Dealpath's equity plan.
- Your compensation will be based upon several factors including your experience, qualifications, education, location, and the skills assessed in Dealpath's interview process.
- Your actual compensation will be confirmed in writing at the time of offer.
- Dealpath's compensation ranges are determined by current market data, so compensation data posted on our job posts may change as new market data becomes available.
Our mission is to empower real estate investment and capital markets with data and collaboration through purpose-built software. We believe that real estate is driven by people with information to shape our built world.
Today, Dealpath is the industry’s leading cloud-based deal management platform and is expanding rapidly. Recent highlights include: surpassing $10 Trillion of transactions supported on the platform with leading firms like Blackstone, AEW, Oxford, Nuveen, Bridge Investment Group, etc., recognized as the “Top Technology” at Global PropTech Awards, and expanding offices and teams in San Francisco and New York City. We’re engineering an industry-defining company to power the largest asset class in the world into the future.
Our company is led by an experienced team and backed by a combination of top tier venture capital firms and strategic industry partners including: Blackstone, Nasdaq, 8VC, JLL Spark, WTI, GreenSoil Investments, LeFrak, Milstein, Bechtel, and Morgan Stanley Expansion Capital.
We value your voice! If you get excited about solving real business challenges and working closely with other smart folks in a winning culture - we’d love to meet you!