Full-stack Engineer (EMEA)
Full-stack Engineer (EMEA)
About the role
Housing is hard. One size rarely fits all, and it's a hell of a process. As the largest flexible housing company globally, Habyt’s mission is to provide access to housing anywhere, for everyone. Our drive is to create solutions with a digital-first approach, making every move easy, and every house a home. If you are passionate about real estate and would like to join a dynamic, talented, and diverse team of professionals from all around the world — you are in the right place!
We are on a steep growth curve and are looking for a Full-stack Engineer at Habyt, you will be instrumental in enhancing our digital platform and contributing to our global operations' overall growth and success. You will work on developing and optimizing our online platform, APIs, and third-party integrations. Your role will involve working closely with cross-functional teams to deliver high-quality, scalable solutions to further our innovation in housing.
This position is open to residents of Lisbon and Berlin. If interested, please send us your most updated CV in English.
- Empower the company’s operations by delivering solutions in process automation and third-party integrations.
- Deliver an engaging and rich tenant experience by working closely together with the rest of the technology, product, and marketing teams.
- Develop and maintain web applications using React, TypeScript, Node.js, and GraphQL.
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications.
- Contribute to all phases of the development lifecycle, from conception to deployment.
- Write well-designed, testable, and efficient code.
- BS/MS degree in Engineering, Computer Science, or similar.
- 2-3 years of experience in working with both backend and frontend technologies.
- Demonstrated commitment to clean, efficient, and well-documented code.
- Have experience with web technologies, such as Typescript, React, and Node.js.
- Excellent problem-solving and communication skills.
We also appreciate, if you
- Have working experience with Salesforce and/or AWS.
- Worked with mobile development platforms in the past, such as React Native or Flutter.
- Understand the principles of clean architecture, event-driven architecture, and domain-driven design.
What We Offer
- Welcome Package: Get equipped from Day 1 with Habyt's Swagg and premium tech gear.
- Team Events: Have a blast at our regular Company & Team Events.
- Remote in City: Work remotely within your city and enjoy our flexible co-working passes.
- Habyt Fellowship Program: Stay at one of our Habyt Homes and get to know the teams in other countries.
- Learning & Development: Receive access to our partner learning platform to further develop your know-how and learn new valuable skills.
- Mental Health: Your well-being matters to us. Gain access to the Calm App to enhance your overall mental wellness.
- Employee Discount: Get a discount for staying in one of our Habyt Properties.
- Have an impact: Join a fast-growing company and be part of a diverse, international, and talented team. Together we are revolutionizing the housing market!
- Software Engineer
- Lisbon, Portugal
- Remote status
- Employment type
Habyt was founded in Berlin by a team of entrepreneurs with a vision to create affordable and sustainable living solutions around the world. The co-living and housing rental model was broken, and finding a home was never an easy process. From bad paperwork to worse flatmates, unlocking the next move was never straightforward — and Habyt wanted to fix precisely that.