Manufacturing Associate - 2nd shift (2:00-11:00PM)
We’re a well-funded early-stage start-up. You’ll get a chance to wear many hats, be a part of a growing team, and have the potential for exciting financial and career growth.
Here’s what sets us apart. We’ve set our sights on some of the biggest challenges facing biology today. We’re amassing a world class team of engineers, scientists, team builders and problem solvers to tackle these challenges heads-on. We’re passionate about developing the next generation technologies that will unravel the complexities of biology.
This is a unique opportunity to build, be part of an early-stage start-up and be surrounded by good humans who are super capable, humble and down-to- earth.
Cellanome is looking for a motivated, enthusiastic an Engineering Technician to join our team. Job duties will include:
- Work with Engineers and Scientists to develop and manufacture a component used in biological workflows
- Perform various QC and assembly processes
- Follow work instructions and fill batch records for various components
- Adhere to standard operating procedures (SOPs) and quality control policies including equipment maintenance, reagent preparation and testing, and general lab practices
- Monitor test performance and document corrective actions
- Perform reagent preparation in a manufacturing environment
- Prepare, order, and maintain stocks of necessary items
- Bachelor’s degree in physical sciences/engineering, bioengineering, chemical engineering, materials engineering or similar
- At least one year of prior hands-on experience in a manufacturing or laboratory setting. Recent graduates with academic laboratory experience are encouraged to apply.
- Ability to apply critical thinking to experiments and outcomes
- Detail oriented with strong communication skills and ability to multitask
- Ability to work during 2nd shift of the day (Monday-Friday 3:00pm-11:00pm)
In California, the estimated hourly pay range for this position is $24.00-30.00/hour. Within the range, individual pay is determined by work location and additional factors, including job-related skills, experience, and relevant education or training.
What you can expect from us:
You’ll feel the energy when you walk in our door – we work hard, we have fun and we have ambitious plans to grow. Cellanome offers a comprehensive employment package that includes a competitive salary, generous stock options, great individual, and family health plans, a 401(k) and flexibility to balance work and life.
We embrace and celebrate the diversity of our employees. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, national origin, gender, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or parental status, disability, veteran status, or other class protected by applicable law. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.