Director of Operations, Student Success
Campus is on a mission to maximize access to a world-class education.
At Campus, students come first, and we mean it. We power online two-year degree programs featuring live, online classes led by faculty from top-ranking schools in the country (think Princeton, NYU, UCLA, Spelman, and more) – all at community college costs.
We’re backed by an investor team including Sam Altman, Jason Citron, Founders Fund, Bloomberg Ventures, Precursor Ventures, Reach Capital, Rethink Education, Betaworks and others who support our vision for the future of education in America.
As the Director of Student Success Operations at Campus, you will play a crucial role in driving student retention and graduation rates. You will be responsible for managing student success coaches, optimizing student support service utilization rates, analyzing student data trends, and collaborating with our Student Life team to enhance student satisfaction. Your primary Key Performance Metric will be Student Retention.
What you’ll do:
- Lead Student Success Coaches: Scale (recruit, train and onboard) our team of Student Success coaches, each of whom is assigned a group of students and tasked with getting them to graduation.
- Develop, test and implement strategies to maximize the impact of the Student Success Coaching program.
- Design and deliver comprehensive training programs for Student Success Coaches to improve their effectiveness.
- Optimize utilization rates of student support services, such as tutoring and tele-therapy, to lower student attrition.
Retention & Analytics
- Gather actionable insights from student data trends and make informed decisions to improve retention.
- Work closely with the student life team to enhance overall student satisfaction and engagement.
You’ll fit right in if you are/have:
- A leader with a proven track record in customer service or operations roles.
- Super-curious about human psychology and motivation.
- Excellent quantitative reasoning skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, and the ability to inspire and motivate a team.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, evolving startup environment, demonstrating flexibility and quick problem-solving.
- Strategic thinking with a focus on enhancing the overall student experience.
Location: New York | Onsite Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursday in our Tribeca office
What you get:
- Opportunity for impact– as an early team member, you’ll be an integral player in bringing our vision for American higher education to life
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Salary: $100,000-$120,000
- Equity: .01%-.1%
- In-office catered lunch
- Unlimited PTO and hybrid work schedule