Cambium works at the interface of biotech and materials science to build next-generation defense products. We integrate computational chemistry, product design, and advanced manufacturing methods to solve difficult challenges like hardening UAVs against laser attack, protecting payloads during hypersonic flight, and streamlining the defense product manufacturing supply chain. Our people come from places like SpaceX, Anduril, Scaled Composites, Lockheed Martin Skunkworks, and US DoD Research Labs. We are seeking motivated and exceptional people to join our world-class team of aerospace innovators and biotech leaders.
Cambium is seeking a Contract Administrator to join our growing team in El Segundo, CA. The successful candidate will have strong attention to detail, a desire to help grow an entrepreneurial company, and will help us build a work culture of open-mindedness that embraces creativity and contrarian thinking. At Cambium we’re willing to do things differently.
The Contract Administrator is responsible for managing the day-to-day administration of government grants and contracts, including the development and submission of grant applications, the monitoring and reporting of grant-funded projects, and the compliance with all grant-related regulations and guidelines. You work closely with program staff, financial staff, and other stakeholders to ensure that grant-funded projects are implemented successfully and in compliance with all applicable laws and regulations.
- Develop, write, and administer government grants and contracts, including preparing all required documentation, budgeting, and narrative sections
- Review and analyze grant requirements to ensure that the organization is eligible to apply for funding
- Review and interpret grant guidelines and regulations to ensure compliance with all grant-related requirements
- Coordinate the development and submission of grant applications, including working with program staff to develop project plans and budgets, and preparing all required documentation
- Monitor grant-funded projects to ensure compliance with grant requirements and regulations
- Prepare grant reports, including financial reports, progress reports, and final reports
- Maintain accurate and complete grant files and records, including grant application materials, grant agreements, budget documents, and reports
- Assist in the development and implementation of grant management policies and procedures
- Provide technical assistance to program staff on grant-related issues
- US citizenship
- Bachelor's degree in a public administration, business administration, non-profit management, or a related field of relevance
- 5-7 years of experience in grant proposal writing, grant management, and/or non-profit management
- Strong attention to detail and ability to meet deadlines
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Experience with grant management software is a plus
- Knowledge of federal and state grant regulations and guidelines is a plus
BENEFITS Cambium offers a highly competitive compensation and benefits plan. This includes excellent medical/dental/vision benefits, and a matching 401(k) plan.
TO APPLY Please submit your resume and brief cover letter to email@example.com.