Associate Account Executive
Sales & Business Development
Scottsdale, AZ, USA
Posted on Tuesday, December 5, 2023
BuildZoom is a rapidly growing tech company, dramatically improving the construction process and results. Over the past year, we managed over $400M in construction projects and are on pace to double this year.
The ideal candidate is an inside sales representative with a strong work ethic who embraces coaching, is interested in developing a strong sales skill set, and is highly professional. In this position, you’ll be directly responsible for fielding and qualifying inbound requests from prospects with the goal of selling them our BuildZoom Premium preconstruction management service.
(this role will typically operate under the shift of 8 am to 5 pm Arizona Time)
Next Start Date: March 4th, 2024
On average, reps earn between $60k - $70k in year 1; $80k - $90k in year 2!
Top performers earn $90k - $100k in year 1; over $120K in year 2!
Starting salary: $31,200/year
Close within your first month and base bumps to $46K/year plus you earn a $1,300 spiff!!!
This is a temp-to-hire role with the expectation you close a deal within the first month.
Compensation and Benefits:
- A steady volume of qualified, inbound high-value prospects
- Competitive base with uncapped commission structure
- On average, reps earn between $60k - $70k in year 1; $80k - $90k in year 2
- Top performers earn $90k - $100k in year 1; over $120K in year 2
- Generous benefits package including health, dental, and vision with no premium cost for employee-only coverage
- Rapidly internalize our sales scripts and strategies so they become second nature. Sales scripts will be utilized on every call
- Field inbound leads and create an incredible first impression with prospects, learn what’s important to them in their project to better align their needs with our BuildZoom Premium service
- Become an expert in using our proprietary marketplace CRM and other applications to manage your book of business
- Set clear expectations and effectively manage relationships on both sides of the transaction to move deals through the pipeline
- Upsell qualified clients into a premium service that protects their investment, and puts them in a position of strength during the bidding and negotiation process
- Master our objection handling tools to give yourself the best opportunity possible to communicate value to property owners
- Bachelor’s degree preferred or a track record for incredible sales performance that we can validate
- 1+ year of inside sales experience and a track record for consistently surpassing revenue targets preferred
- Eager to learn, capable of learning new sales systems, willing to utilize scripts on sales calls, and receptive to coaching
- Basic understanding of computer systems such as CRM or web-based applications (including but not limited to G-Suite, Aircall, and Front)
- Clear and precise communication on the phone; organized and disciplined off the phone
- Someone who is competitively driven by both individual and team-oriented goals
- Experience and/or passion for the built world - many of our most successful reps have experience and passion for construction, real estate, engineering, and/or architecture
- Relentless in working the phone to get deals done
BuildZoom is an SF-based technology company that is streamlining pre-construction for both residential and commercial owners. Backed by leading Silicon Valley investors, including Y Combinator, 8VC, and Founders Fund, we're bringing increased transparency, accountability, and predictability to the industry. We accomplish this in a scalable fashion through a best-in-class tech platform that sits on a massive amount of industry data.
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, please contact [email protected].