Sales Development Representative
Sales & Business Development
Scottsdale, AZ, USA
Posted on Saturday, September 30, 2023
Sales Development Representative / B2B Lead Generator
BuildZoom is a rapidly growing tech company, dramatically improving the construction process and results. Over the past year, we managed over $400M in construction projects and are on pace to double this year.
As the Sales Development Representative (SDR), you will play an essential role within a fast-paced environment, expected to deliver on high-expectations focused on making contacts with clients to build the pipeline for the Franchise team. The perfect candidate is a highly organized self-starter with a great attitude who is willing and able to communicate the value of BuildZoom to prospective clients (franchisors). If you have a background in sales or have the desire to learn more about sales, this may be the role for you.
BuildZoom is an SF-based technology company that is streamlining pre-construction for both residential and commercial owners. Backed by leading Silicon Valley investors, including Y Combinator, 8VC, and Founders Fund, we're bringing increased transparency, accountability, and predictability to the industry. We accomplish this in a scalable fashion through a best-in-class tech platform that sits on a massive amount of industry data.
- Begin every day preparing and planning your day as well as attending training/team meetings
- Identify prospects using a sales intelligence platform and implement an outreach strategy
- Conduct 80+ outbound calls daily to schedule appointments with clients for further discussions with the Franchise team
- Learn the benefits of the solutions BuildZoom can offer clients
- Provide each prospect outstanding experience by being engaging and professional
- A high level of energy and commitment to achieving your goals in a dynamic environment
- Effective communicator with strong interpersonal skills
- Organized with strong attention to detail
- Desire to growing a career with BuildZoom
- Ability to adapt with changing needs of the business
- Tenacious, self-motivated, and able to work with minimal supervision
- Proficient computer skills
Basic Requirements: Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
Preferred Requirements: Six or more months of sales related experience
- A hybrid work experience
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Opportunities to earn equity/ownership in a fast-growing company
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, please contact [email protected].