Entry-level Project Coordinator
Scottsdale, AZ, USA
Posted on Wednesday, September 13, 2023
BuildZoom is a rapidly growing tech company, dramatically improving the construction process and results. Over the past year, we managed over $400M in construction projects and are on pace to double this year.
The ideal candidate excels with client communication and managing a book of business, embraces coaching, and is highly organized. In this position, you’ll be responsible for guiding BuildZoom Premium clients through the pre-construction process in the most efficient and effective way possible. This will include interacting with architects, contractors, property owners, and internal teams to solve interesting problems while providing exceptional customer service.
(This role will typically operate under the shift of 8 am to 5 pm Arizona Time.)
Project Coordinator Compensation and Benefits
- Competitive base with uncapped commission structure
- Opportunity to increase base pay as objective milestones are reached
- On average, reps earn between $55-60k in year 1
- Top performers earn $70-75k in year 1
- Generous benefits package including health, dental, and vision with no premium cost for employee-only coverage
Project Coordinator Responsibilities
- Rapidly internalize our platform, processes, call scripts, and strategies so they become second nature. Following standardized processes, strategies, and scripts is a key component of the role
- Create urgency with contractors and architects to ensure that project milestones are met on time
- Become an expert in using our proprietary marketplace CRM and other applications to manage your book of business
- Proactively communicate with clients to provide the best client experience possible
- Collaborate with the sales, sourcing, and fulfillment teams to find solutions to problems clients are facing with their projects. Implement action items based on that collaboration
Project Coordinator Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree or a track record for incredible account management or customer success performance that we can validate
- Eager to learn, capable of learning new CRM systems, willing utilize scripts/ implement standardized processes, and receptive to coaching
- Basic understanding of computer systems such as CRM or web-based applications (including but not limited to G-Suite, Aircall, and Front)
- Clear and precise communication on the phone, in virtual meetings (eg Zoom), and written
- Driven by both individual and team-oriented goals
- Experience and/or passion for the built world - many of our most successful employees have experience and passion for construction, engineering, and/or architecture
- Relentless in working the phone to drive clients’ projects forward
BuildZoom is an SF-based technology company that is streamlining pre-construction for both residential and commercial owners. Backed by leading Silicon Valley investors, including Y Combinator, 8VC, and Founders Fund, we're bringing increased transparency, accountability, and predictability to the industry. We accomplish this in a scalable fashion through a best-in-class tech platform that sits on a massive amount of industry data.
Applicants have rights under Federal Employment Laws.
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, please contact [email protected].