Full-Stack Software Engineer
Fruitful is fixing personal finance. We’re building the world’s first true financial home, complete with innovative features that automate personal finance best practices, distill complexity into simplicity, and ultimately provide our members with an unprecedented level of clarity around their finances.
Fruitful has the opportunity to be more affordable, accessible, and comprehensive than anyone in the industry, and it starts with a world-class product... Ready to help us build it?
Engineering @ Fruitful
Empathy for our members is at the center of every decision we make. This means that thoughtfully built products are critical to accomplishing our mission.
Engineers at Fruitful are not only tasked with developing performant, resilient, intuitive products; they are full thought partners in the “why” and “what” of defining our members’ financial home.
What You'll Do...
- Efficiently and pragmatically contribute to beautifully designed features of our web and native mobile apps (full-stack)
- Collaborate with your teammates to push through roadblocks and expand your engineering skills
- Own your work, ensuring quality and member impact throughout the development lifecycle
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical or related field, or equivalent professional experience
- Exceptional track record of success as an individual contributor software engineer (1-3 years of experience)
- Self-motivated to achieve remarkable results
- Outstanding communication skills and collaborative nature
- Nice to have
- Node.js / Typescript proficiency
- React / React Native experience
- Experience developing native mobile apps
- Personal finance domain knowledge / affinity
Fruitful’s Compensation and Benefits
- Competitive compensation package, including salary and equity
- Self-directed flexible time-off
- Work-from-home setup stipend
- Frequent team get-togethers
- 401(k) program with company match
- Comprehensive health benefits package with a substantial employer subsidy
Fruitful is building a team that seeks to represent the diversity of our customer base. We are an equal opportunity employer and strongly encourage applicants from every background and life experience without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.