Field Reimbursement Manager - Team Lead
Blink Health is a healthcare technology company that builds products to make prescriptions accessible and affordable to everybody. Our two primary products – BlinkRx and Quick Save – remove traditional roadblocks within the current prescription supply chain, resulting in better access to critical medications and improved health outcomes for patients.
BlinkRx is the world’s first pharma-to-patient cloud that offers a digital concierge service for patients who are prescribed branded medications. Patients benefit from transparent low prices, free home delivery, and world-class support on this first-of-its-kind centralized platform. With BlinkRx, never again will a patient show up at the pharmacy only to discover that they can’t afford their medication, their doctor needs to fill out a form for them, or the pharmacy doesn’t have the medication in stock.
We are a highly collaborative team of builders and operators who invent new ways of working in an industry that historically has resisted innovation. Join us!
What You'll Do:
We are currently growing the Field Reimbursement function and looking for talented individuals to join the team. As a company operating in a highly regulated industry, the Field Reimbursement team is a critical function supporting the business’ strategy and operations. As a Field Reimbursement Manager - Team Lead, you will:
- Lead a team of Field Reimbursement Managers and develop business plans and account specific strategies and tactics that optimize business performance
- Manage and resolve day to day organizational related objectives that affect FRM scope of work
- Provide support on prior authorization, access, coding, and reimbursement processes
- Provide education at healthcare offices and prescribers on regional and local payer policies and processes including:
- Prior authorization requirements
- Denial and appeal processes
- Collaborate closely with the HUB team/ Leads to ensure the success of answering questions associated with patient coverage, access, and reimbursement from accounts
- Serve as an expert on how to gain access for the product on each plan compliantly
If you are passionate about working on interesting health tech problems with a collaborative Field Reimbursement team, reducing waste in the U.S. healthcare system, improving patient access to medications, and working in a highly dynamic environment, you will enjoy this role.
What You'll Need:
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited College/University is required
- 3 plus years in managing a team of field-based employees
- 6+ years as a pharmacy benefit focused FRM, in a provider's office, or HUB support center manager on a specialty products
- Must be able to lead and coordinate multiple stakeholders and associated teams for synergistic results
- Relevant experience in: patient journey navigation, payer, reimbursement, medical billings and coding, specialty pharmacy and distribution, or experience in patient administered products strongly preferred
- Account management experience is a plus
- Must be able to deliver and document benefit investigation outcomes and relay status reports on a regular basis
- Excellent customer service and telephone skills; must be able to demonstrate strong interpersonal, leadership and communication skills within a matrixed team environment
- Ability to adapt, change, and react constructively in a high-energy and fast paced environment
- Demonstrated level of proficiency with support technology (PC and CRM tools, Microsoft Teams)
- Valid driver's license required; Travel to and from offices across locations for customized on-site visits based on account needs will be required
- Willingness to travel up to 50% of the time
Why Join Us:
It is rare to have a company that both deeply impacts its customers and is able to provide its services across a massive population. At Blink, we have a huge impact on people when they are most vulnerable: at the intersection of their healthcare and finances. We are also the fastest growing healthcare company in the country and are driving that impact across millions of new patients every year. Our business model not only helps people, but drives economics that allow us to build a generational company. We are a relentlessly learning, constantly curious, and aggressively collaborative cross-functional team dedicated to inventing new ways to improve the lives of our customers.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity of all kinds. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.