Bilingual (Spanish) Call Center Quality Assurance Analyst
Blink Health is a healthcare technology company that builds products to make prescriptions accessible and affordable to everybody. Our two primary products – BlinkRx and Quick Save – remove traditional roadblocks within the current prescription supply chain, resulting in better access to critical medications and improved health outcomes for patients.
BlinkRx is the world’s first pharma-to-patient cloud that offers a digital concierge service for patients who are prescribed branded medications. Patients benefit from transparent low prices, free home delivery, and world-class support on this first-of-its-kind centralized platform. With BlinkRx, never again will a patient show up at the pharmacy only to discover that they can’t afford their medication, their doctor needs to fill out a form for them, or the pharmacy doesn’t have the medication in stock.
We are a highly collaborative team of builders and operators who invent new ways of working in an industry that historically has resisted innovation. Join us!
This is a hybrid opportunity based out of our Chesterfield, MO location.
What You’ll Do:
- Perform daily Quality Assurance evaluations on all lines of business, meeting or exceeding the assigned productivity targets
- Conduct patient interaction evaluations for Patient Services phone, chat and emails
- Conduct pharmacy workflow audits, such as Prior Authorization process adherence and data entry for the Hub
- Identify trends and opportunities to improve quality in patient interactions and workflow adherence. Communicate these opportunities to QA leadership or other pertinent stakeholders.
- Collaborate with agents, leaders, and other QA analysts to identify best practices, knowledge gaps and opportunities to enhance protocols, scripting, training and Knowledge Base articles.
- Remain current on our products, protocols, scripting, new clients, features and departmental processes
- Participate and/or lead cross functional calibrations sessions to ensure consistency in grading and auditing practices.
- Serve as a subject matter expert for assigned business segment(s), and function as the expert scoring interactions that others will be calibrated against. Facilitate discussions to explain rationale for scoring, actively listen and make recommendations as necessary to the appropriate scorecards to drive improvement in calibration scores
- Cross train to be able to evaluate quality on other business segments as needed
- Complete other duties as assigned
What You’ll Need:
- Bilingual Spanish required
- 1-2 years of previous Quality Assurance experience in a call center, or similar environment
- High school diploma or GED required, Bachelor’s degree strongly preferred
- Attention to detail with a knack for precision
- Analytical and process oriented
- Comfortable in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work independently and as a member a team
- Confident, patient, respectful, and a clear communicator
- Passion for problem solving and troubleshooting
- Technical aptitude and ability to navigate different systems
Why Join Us:
It is rare to have a company that both deeply impacts its customers and is able to provide its services across a massive population. At Blink, we have a huge impact on people when they are most vulnerable: at the intersection of their healthcare and finances. We are also the fastest growing healthcare company in the country and are driving that impact across millions of new patients every year. Our business model not only helps people, but drives economics that allow us to build a generational company. We are a relentlessly learning, constantly curious, and aggressively collaborative cross-functional team dedicated to inventing new ways to improve the lives of our customers.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity of all kinds. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.