Lead Insurance Verification Specialist
Blink Health is a digital health company dedicated to making prescription medications affordable and accessible for everybody. The patient experience is at the heart of everything we do. We are the world’s first cloud-based, pharma-to-patient platform that dramatically improves affordability, transparency, convenience and accessibility to prescription medications.
Blink Health’s proprietary technologies (BlinkRx and Quick Save) offer a dramatically more efficient prescription delivery system that enables patients to receive their medications at the lowest possible price.
We are a highly collaborative team of builders and operators who invent new ways of working in an industry that historically has resisted innovation. Join us!
We are looking to you to lead a team of Insurance Verification Specialists to ensure we are providing top-notch pharmacy care to our patients. This is your opportunity to join a health-tech enterprise focused on making medications more affordable for all Amercians.
- Supervise a team of Insurance Verification Specialists to ensure they are delivering high quality performance to our patients and clients
- Manage the team’s resources to best deliver on our clients’ SLAs
- Identify roadblocks and develop solutions to solve operational issues
- Train, mentor and coach junior team members
- Evaluate team member performance using data analytics tools
- Identify opportunities to optimize operational processes to maximize labor and operational efficiencies
- Collaborate with senior pharmacy leaders to assist in operational oversight of the pharmacy
- Coordinate and monitor pharmacy workloads and productivity
- Ensure team members are meeting established performance metrics
- Deliver exceptional customer service by owning and solving all escalated patient concerns
- Cultivate a positive work environment where Blinkers can do their best work
- 3+ years prior leadership experience in a metrics based environment
- Pharmacy and/or medical insurance industry experience is a plus
- Experience managing customer queues
- Ability to hold team members accountable to goals
- Proven track record of managing employees and workflow in a high-volume environment
- Strong attention to detail with a high degree of accuracy
- Technical aptitude and ability to learn new software
Why join us:
At Blink, we put humans first. We want everyone at Blink to be able to do the best work of their lives. We are a relentlessly learning, constantly curious and aggressively collaborative cross-functional team dedicated to inventing new ways to improve the lives of our customers. We care about the future of healthcare and are looking for people who share our passion.
Something looks off?