Senior Online Marketing Manager
Blink Health is a digital health company dedicated to making prescription medications affordable and accessible for everybody. The patient experience is at the heart of everything we do. We are the world’s first cloud-based, pharma-to-patient platform that dramatically improves affordability, transparency, convenience and accessibility to prescription medications.
Blink Health’s proprietary technologies (BlinkRx and Quick Save) offer a dramatically more efficient prescription delivery system that enables patients to receive their medications at the lowest possible price.
We are a highly collaborative team of builders and operators who invent new ways of working in an industry that historically has resisted innovation. Join us!
We are seeking an experienced Senior Online Marketing Manager to drive better patient outcomes and help build a world-class patient messaging strategy. The ideal candidate will be responsible for developing and executing our marketing campaigns across multiple channels, including SMS, email, voice, and paid advertising with the goal of increased patient engagement, retention, and acquisition. As a Senior Online Marketing Manager, you will develop lifecycle marketing strategies to ensure patients stay on therapy. You will work cross-functionally with the sales, data science, client development, marketing, and product teams to develop and execute campaigns that drive business growth and improve the customer experience.
- Develop and implement a comprehensive online marketing strategy that supports better patient outcomes while driving business objectives.
- Execute CRM campaigns across multiple channels, including email, SMS, push notifications, and in-app messaging; improving patient acquisition and adherence.
- Develop and maintain customer segmentation and targeting strategies that optimize campaign performance.
- Leverage your expertise in paid marketing platforms to drive new customers to Blink, including SEM, PLA, paid social advertising, and display media.
- Monitor, and precisely measure campaign performance, providing data on campaign metrics including open rates, click-through rates, conversion rates, patient LTV, and ROI.
- Own and evolve Blink’s marketing attribution strategy and systems, ensuring every channel is appropriately valued.
- Continuously analyze and optimize both paid and free campaigns to improve performance and drive revenue growth.
- Measure and understand the incrementality of Blink’s online marketing efforts through rigorous A/B and multivariate testing, leveraging SQL, Tableau, and other data tools.
- Write and assist in development of ad copy, HTML, graphics, and Rich Media in line with Blink Health brand guidelines.
- Maintain a strong expertise in the best practices driving online marketing in healthcare, and stay up-to-date on emerging trends.
- 8+ years of experience in online marketing, with a focus on lifecycle marketing and customer segmentation.
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, statistics, or a related field.
- Experience in the healthcare technology industry preferred.
- Strong analytical skills and technical experience with marketing analytics tools required, including expertise in SQL and Tableau.
- Demonstrated experience with online marketing tools and platforms including Braze and Google Adwords.
- Excellent project management skills and the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Strong communication skills and the ability to collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams.
- Self-starter with a strong work ethic and a track record of delivering results while working with a remote team.
- MBA or advanced degree is a plus.
If you're a strategic thinker with a passion for online marketing and for providing excellent patient experiences, we encourage you to apply for this opportunity.
Why join us:
At Blink, we put humans first. We want everyone at Blink to be able to do the best work of their lives. We are a relentlessly learning, constantly curious and aggressively collaborative cross-functional team dedicated to inventing new ways to improve the lives of our customers. We care about the future of healthcare and are looking for people who share our passion.
Something looks off?