Growth Marketing Lead
Better Health Supplies
We are seeking an analytical Growth Marketing Lead to grow our marketing engine and change the way people with chronic conditions receive care. In this remote role, you will be critical in developing and running high-performing campaigns that drive qualified leads, with a strong bias toward rapid iteration and experimentation. You will be responsible for creating, executing, and measuring growth marketing campaigns across all channels: email, direct mail, paid social and media, sponsorships, and events to fill our sales funnel.
Who is Better Health?
Better Health is a new kind of care platform, built on peer-to-peer connection. We bundle peer coaching and home delivery of medical supplies to help people with chronic conditions age and thrive at home. We don’t just help our members discover and purchase the best medical supplies, we provide the support that they can’t get anywhere else, and match them with a peer coach who lives with the same condition. The result? Improved mental health, reduced over-utilization of care, and a 97% customer satisfaction rating.
Since our inception in November 2019, Better Health has gained Medicare licenses in 46 states, 16 Medicaid licenses, and preferred national provider contracts with leading health plans, including Oscar Health and Humana. This has allowed our member base to rapidly grow with virtually no churn. We are backed by Caffeinated Capital, General Catalyst, Mastry, 8VC, Bill Ackman and a large group of experienced investors and entrepreneurs (see our Series A announcement).
So, what will you do as our Growth Marketer?
- Develop projections and forecasts, measure and analyze results of initiatives, and report on key insights. You're as adept with Google Analytics and spreadsheets as you are with presenting actionable findings with a clear narrative.
- Develop value propositions, messaging, and assets that drive demand with our target audiences of patients, health insurance companies (payers), and healthcare providers
- Be the right-hand person to our head of marketing for everything marketing related in Better Health — you will be involved in setting the strategy, experimenting with new channels, executing programs, and measuring success
- Use your proven growth experience to develop and implement marketing strategies to drive demand and adoption of our services with our audiences
- Develop, test, and optimize our website presence to drive conversion
- Develop member marketing & communications, implementing campaigns across email, SMS, and direct mail
- Ensure marketing efforts are measurable and performing. Develop and evaluate reports and extract key insights that impact our website, marketing goals, and sales funnel
- Manage vendors and freelancers to drive on-brand and effective marketing deliverables
Sounds exciting? We’re interested in YOU if this sounds like you:
- You like to be involved in everything so you can use your broad range of skills, from developing value propositions and writing high-impact copy, to creating growth campaigns and marketing analytics that report on success
- You have experience working at a startup -- you thrive being hands-on and fast-moving
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously, can pivot quickly, with relentless followthrough
- Have 3 - 8 years of experience in growth marketing at a fast-growing startup, healthcare a big plus
- Are a proven builder of high-performing growth campaigns and programs, with demonstrated success delivering quantifiable results
- Ability and insight to drive improvements in design, traffic, and website content.
- Adept with aspects of growth marketing like acquisition, landing page optimization, marketing automation, SEO, and email marketing, but also know how to explore/develop new marketing channels
- Ability to tell a succinct, meaningful, and actionable story with data using visualization and other techniques
- Communicative and solutions-oriented — You are the first to flag an issue and have already thought of potential solutions
- Outcomes driven — You focus on the end goal, reporting on the so-what and the impact, not just the activity
- Analytical with a narrative — You think like a journalist. Excellent researcher, ask the right questions, focus on metrics, and can extract insights from data to tell a powerful story.
- Proficient with Google Analytics, Google Optimize, MixPanel
Now, why choose Better Health?
For starters, our benefits include:
- Competitive salary + equity package
- Healthcare & Dental
- Flexible PTO
- Full remote flexibility
- Joining a team driven to improving the lives of those living with chronic conditions
But most importantly, here at Better Health, our mission is to bring information, access, and support to people managing chronic conditions at home. Our diverse team is united by our shared values:
- Open dialogue with radical transparency
- Creativity to run with ideas
- Collaboration across teams
If you're fired up at the thought of revitalizing a tired $60 billion industry and passionate about user-focused solutions, join us!
Better Health is committed to being an employer that provides not just a good place to work, but a great and inclusive place to work. To that end, we strive to recruit and maintain a workforce that meaningfully represents the diverse and culturally rich communities that we serve. At Better Health, we are committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion.
We are an equal-opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, disability status or, any other basis protected by federal, state or local law, ordinance or regulation.
Something looks off?