Sr. Product Manager - Payments
Posted on Thursday, January 25, 2024
Bestow is a leader in the modern life insurance space. As both a direct-to-consumer destination and a leading enterprise SaaS provider, Bestow is on a mission to increase financial stability for everyone. We’re a series-C start-up with a remote/hybrid workforce offering work-life balance and equity to all employees.
Bestow participates in the E-Verify Program.
ABOUT THE TEAM
The Product Management team is focused on expanding the capabilities of our platform that will enable our quickly growing Enterprise offering to meet a large market opportunity. We serve the needs of our Enterprise partners as we help them to make their life insurance products more accessible to their customers. We work closely with cross-functional teams both within Bestow and externally at Enterprise customers to understand the needs of the industry and how our platform needs to evolve.
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are seeking an experienced Sr. Product Manager who is passionate about tackling complex problems that help scale payments on our Enterprise SaaS platform. You’ll work closely with our cross-functional teams to break down complex problems our platform faces and ensure all aspects are considered, from user experience to compliance, technology, and more. You’ll dive deep into the process of money moving through Bestow’s platform to ensure that individuals can quickly and easily acquire coverage while our Enterprise customers have confidence in our process. You will listen closely to the needs of our Enterprise customers to help determine how we can balance the speed of meeting their needs with building a platform that has long-term value.
This is a remote (US only) position reporting to our Director of Product Management.
- 4+ years in a product management role
- Experience working in an Enterprise SaaS platform
- Experience working on payment-related capabilities and processes
- Experience leading cross-functional customer-facing meetings
- Excellent communication skills through verbal, written, and visual mediums
- A vision for how to create value for Enterprise customers by combining great user experiences and effective technology
- Ability to communicate priorities and promote alignment across teams
- Ability to collaborate with cross-functional teams in engineering, UX, insurance operations, and customer service
- Ability to lead cross-functionally through influence rather than authority
- Comprehensive understanding of how platform features impact customer journeys
- A track record of delivering high-quality projects on time
- Experience writing software functional requirements in an agile environment
Competitive salary and equity based on role
Flexible PTO plan
100% paid-premium option for medical, dental, and vision insurance
Paid parental leave
Lifestyle stipend to support your physical, emotional, and financial wellbeing
Flexible work-from-home policy and open to remote
We are proud to prioritize the employee experience at Bestow and to see that awarded by our team members and the industry:
Best Place for Working Parents 2023
Great Place to Work Certified, 2022 + 2023
Built In Best Places to Work, 2022 + 2023
Fortunes Best Workplaces in Texas 2022 + 2023
Fortunes Best Workplaces in Financial Services and Insurance 2022 + 2023
Forbes Best Startup Employers 2022
Fortune Best Medium Workplaces 2022
Best Workplaces for Millennials 2022
We value diversity at Bestow. The company will hire, recruit, and promote regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, pregnancy or maternity, veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law. We understand the importance of creating a safe and comfortable work environment and encourage individualism and authenticity in every team member.